Sign in to follow this  
Guest Javireca

FS2Crew registry error. Please try re-instaling FS2Crew to regenerate your machine bound license

Guest Javireca

Hi, My name is Javier. the other day I bough the FS2Crew 2010 default 737. And I

Guest Javireca

OK working great now.Thanks a lot for the quick help.Javi

Guest tagheuer66

Dear byorkI appear to have the same problem as Javireca. I am getting the same messages as him and I have followed proceedures suggested. I have not registered my download yet as it is asking for a activation code and I can not seem to have received it on my confirmation emails. Could you help me please.RegardsTagheuer66

Dear byorkI appear to have the same problem as Javireca. I am getting the same messages as him and I have followed proceedures suggested. I have not registered my download yet as it is asking for a activation code and I can not seem to have received it on my confirmation emails. Could you help me please.RegardsTagheuer66
Hi,Please email me with your full name and order #.My email is: admin@fs2crew.comI'll manually send your your license code.You need the license code to use the sim.Best,

Guest klamb

Hello ByorkI have recently bought fs2crew 2010 default 737 edition, installed it, acivated succesfully, have installed direct x and framework 3.5, but it gives me that same message when opening the main panel. Could you please tell me how to do it throught email or pm. ThanksKyle Lamb

Hi Tagheur,Just install SP1 public beta and everything will be taken care of automatically.Best,

Guest klamb

Can you please post a link to a download for vista sp1 public beta?thanks