Sign in to follow this  
Silverbird

OVERLAND - INCHEON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT RKSI For FSX!

HI all I was totally shocked!! to see in overland airport for fsx I had sent them in email a couple of months ago asking if there airports would come to fsx but they had stated at the time that they will be no fsx versions of there airport I guess they changed there mind! go check it out at simmarket and let me know how the frame rates are in fsx I'm glade they made at least one airport in fsx, fsx is not my main sim yet intel I upgrade my hardware but its nice to know that is it available when I do my upgrade.Just found out from the overland website that you can get the upgrade to fsx if you own the fs9 version. http://www.overland.co.jp/english/sms/dl_incheonx.html

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest 413X3

great news, one of my favorite airports. Hopefully a realistic VHHH comes out soon, and Overland starts doing the big Japanese airports for FSX

great news, one of my favorite airports. Hopefully a realistic VHHH comes out soon, and Overland starts doing the big Japanese airports for FSX
Hi 413X3 I'm also hoping they update the rest of the airports to fsx especially Narita. imaginesim has vhhh for fs9 then later they will release the fsx version.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Wow sounds awesome. Some screenshots of the FSX version would be greatly appreciated.
www.simmarket.comPlenty of screenshots there...- Alex

That is great news. I had built my own RKSI for FSX, but just using generic buildings cobbled together for the new terminal. I considered uploading it, but didn't get around to it, partly because I have Overland's fs9 version and wanted to see if I could use the fs9 objects into fsx. I also did a lot of terrain mods, including the 2 bridges back to Incheon so will see if anything is salvageable. I still might upload my freeware version for those who don't have Overland.scott s..

Got my download link and serial for the FSX update from Overland. Installed and first look seems about the same as the FS9 version, though more time no doubt will reveal some deltas. Good work and good service Overland.scott s..

Got my download link and serial for the FSX update from Overland. Installed and first look seems about the same as the FS9 version, though more time no doubt will reveal some deltas. Good work and good service Overland.scott s..
Scott I havent been able to get it yet how are the frames for you in fsx?

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

At the gates to real Incheon airport, there is this rather large statue near the airport entrance. I think it's supposed to be a bird, but it looks like something else.incheon.jpgKudos to the developers if they got this in there. I chuckle every-time I drive by it. Oh, those virile Koreans... Kimchie makes you very healthy :(

At the gates to real Incheon airport, there is this rather large statue near the airport entrance.
I wasn't planning to buy this one, but now I'm going to have to just to see if it is there :(