Sign in to follow this  
Dougal

JS41 Aircraft Operating Manual

Hi AllHas anyone noticed how insanely hard it is to print the J41 AOM double sided?The way that PMDG has numbered the PDF pages, makes it almost impossibe to print in small batches. All 543 pages that is :( Anyone know how to make Adobe Acrobat Reader see the pages as standard numbers, instead of chapers and points?I've already easted a whole bunch of paper and ink :(

I took it to a low cost printing service. I noticed that they spent a minute or two figuring it out. When I got it home and looked through it, I thought they messed up the page order. Turns out that it is correct but I agree that it is confusing.Printing the operation manual was essential in my case though. I'm glad I did.Dave Ravencraft

Banner_FS2Crew_NGX_Driver.jpg