Sign in to follow this  
Guest Power2thePeople

Citation X

Guest Power2thePeople

I bought the Citation X 2 for fsx but it doesn't seem to have any FSX camera views which is disappointing in a fsx version. I already have the fs9 version and this new fsx version sees identical. cant see any fsx features. it cold be my eyes but the vc also looks worse in the fsx version.LanceyBoise, ID

I bought the Citation X 2 for fsx but it doesn't seem to have any FSX camera views which is disappointing in a fsx version. I already have the fs9 version and this new fsx version sees identical. cant see any fsx features. it cold be my eyes but the vc also looks worse in the fsx version.LanceyBoise, ID
Umm, that one is on yours truly. :( We'll get another download up soon for everyone.Sorry for any inconvenience. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Hello,does anyone know if this issue has been cleared up in the download?Thank You

I mentioned in another thread that the views are ready to be included in an upload but I've just returned home from a family visit and will likely do the upload later this evening or tommorow AM. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

Eaglesoft FSX Citation Extreme V2.0 Custom Camera Views have now been "rolled into" the current Download Package.Those who wish to have those views may simply redownload and reinstall using personal key and password.Don't wish to redownload and reinstall for camera views. Then download the Camera Views.zip from our Downloads Page here: http://www.eaglesoftdg.com/downloads.htmBe sure to follow the instructions. Blue skies guys. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

That's great Ron,Thanks very much!
You are welcome sir. :(

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png