Sign in to follow this  
Guest Power2thePeople

Level D 757 release!

Guest Power2thePeople

so i sure some of you have seen over on 'another' fs forum, that it has apparantly been leaked from a beta tester that the level d 757 will be released at 12:00 midnight EST this sunday.i'd love this to be true! has anyone else heard anything about this or is it horse muck ?LanceyBoise

I expect the latter. Would love to see it, but given the lack of updatea regarding the 757, I assume we are still a ways from release.

Eric Szczesniak

Erm... Yeah right. I'll also win the lotary, get myself a new car and be awarded a Nobel prize, all before the end of the month.Nah, i can't believe it, sorry. It'd be great, but given the lack of updated for the past few years, I don't believe a word of it, sorry.

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

Does LDS even exist anymore beyond the support forum?
Daryl says they are working on the 757, why not just take his word for it.Interesting approach to product marketing if they just release it out of the blue with no prior announcemnet.They seem to be (mostly) avoiding a lot of useless forum speculation by not talking about it, so I understand why they stay silent.

FWIW, about a week ago, Daryl posted this in a 757 thread on the LevelD forum:"One day, Level-D will grace you with a loverly shiny spankin' new present.Until then, there will be no announcements."Hmmm, the term "...spankin' new present" could perhaps be construed as...a Christmas present?Dunno. One can always hope.Noel W

Noel Wiebracht

--------------------

i7-2600K@4.8||Gigabyte P67A-UD7||8 Gb Mushkin Redline DDR3 1600||Gigabyte GTX580 x 2||Noctua NH-D14||Crucial SATAIII 256Gb x 2||CoolerMaster Silent Pro Gold 1200W||Coolermaster RC-942 HAF X||Dell U3011 30"|Multiple Monitors w/TH2goD-DH2goD-Touchscreens||Win7 64 Pro||FSX Gold

i dont know if this has always been like it, but earlier i noticed the URL has 'sevensix_home' in it. has this always been there? could they be seperating the site up ready for the 757??http://www.leveldsim.com/sevensix_home.asp
No, that hasn't always been there. In the past just the leveldsim.com was displayed.

Howard H.

"You must be the change you wish to see in the world"

-Mahatma Gandhi

Will this be a "Basic but bugged version" :( Can't wait.
Yeah! I always thought the constant delays of the AirSimmer A320 meant they were having serious dev problems. Still I hope they work it all out and release for FSX soon.In anycase LDS = Quality, don't think we have anything to worry about.

Matthew S

Ahhh, where is Shuttleworth when we need him? LOL(Hey co-pilot, I have not forgot my critique from Seattle!!! LOL)

Yeah! I always thought the constant delays of the AirSimmer A320 meant they were having serious dev problems. Still I hope they work it all out and release for FSX soon.In anycase LDS = Quality, don't think we have anything to worry about.

John Binner, MCDST
U.S. Dept Of Veteran Affairs, Senior IT Analyst

OI&T, SPM, Clinical Imaging

2022 Build: Thermaltake Core X71 Full tower case, ASUS Prime X570-P Motherboard, AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 8-Core CPU, ASUS TUF Gaming Radeon RX6900 XT GPU, G.SKILL Ripjaws 32GB DDR 3600 RAM, Thermaltake Toughpower GF1 850W 80+ Gold PSU, Cooler Master MasterLiquid ML240L Water Cooler

...and be awarded a Nobel prize, all before the end of the month.
Not that difficult of a task these days Sorry, couldn't resist :(

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad