Sign in to follow this  
Mat31

Reinstall of RC4.3 and some issues

Hi All, I've just reinstalled RC4.3 on my new PC with Windows 7 32bits. Everything went fine. However, when I launch RC, load a flight plan and launch it with FX ready, I have a message "IPC timeout". If I launch RC as administrator, it refuses to launch and says that COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependancies is not registered, although I've donwloaded sevral versions and received successful messsaegs of registration using REGSRV32 in admin mode also. Could someone help me please ? That would be so appreciated ! Cheers, Mat

Hi All, I've just reinstalled RC4.3 on my new PC with Windows 7 32bits. Everything went fine. However, when I launch RC, load a flight plan and launch it with FX ready, I have a message "IPC timeout". If I launch RC as administrator, it refuses to launch and says that COMDLG32.OCX or one of its dependancies is not registered, although I've donwloaded sevral versions and received successful messsaegs of registration using REGSRV32 in admin mode also. Could someone help me please ? That would be so appreciated ! Cheers, Mat
http://www.jdtllc.com/FAQ.htm#29

Just solved the issue. My FSX was running with Admin mode and not RC, and it creates an issue with IPC timeout ! Put back my FSX without admin rights and it works !! Maybe it'll help someone else !

Just solved the issue. My FSX was running with Admin mode and not RC, and it creates an issue with IPC timeout ! Put back my FSX without admin rights and it works !! Maybe it'll help someone else !
why would you run fsx as admin?

why would you run fsx as admin?
Got lost with the compatibility stuff of Windows 7.... :( My Pc is actually an Imac 24" with Bootcamp...