Sign in to follow this  
jd

713 and unregistered dll's

Derian's instructions one page back worked for me. I dowloaded the dll from here.

That should work for you as well  :smile:

After long and frustrating trials, your solution did work for me. Thank you a lot.

I solved the proplem . RC is working,Case closed.Thanks :(

I've sent you a PM requesting what you did to solve your issue.  I am running the command prompt "as administrator" but regsvr32 continually says it can't find the dll.  I've tried typing it all caps and lower case.  No joy.  I've dir ms*.*, and seen the dll listed in the directory, but the missing problem persists.  I've tried to run the libraryfiles.exe program, but mcafee says it's a virus and shuts it down.  So, if anyone reading this has fixed this issue and could spare a minute to reply I'd greatly appreciate it.

I've sent you a PM requesting what you did to solve your issue.  I am running the command prompt "as administrator" but regsvr32 continually says it can't find the dll.  I've tried typing it all caps and lower case.  No joy.  I've dir ms*.*, and seen the dll listed in the directory, but the missing problem persists.  I've tried to run the libraryfiles.exe program, but mcafee says it's a virus and shuts it down.  So, if anyone reading this has fixed this issue and could spare a minute to reply I'd greatly appreciate it.

I fixed my issue.  My primary problem was that I assumed that since FS9 was placed in the (x86) program folder that RCv4 was also running 32bit.  I did what JD stated. Changed directories to syswow64 and regsvr32 /u msstdfmt.dll.  I got a successful message and then changed directories to system32 and regsvr32 /u msstdfmt.dll and got a successful message.  Hey done!! But when I ran RC4 I stll got the 713 message.  So I went back and finished JD's instructions.  I change the directory back to syswow64 and entered regsvr32 msstdfmt.dll.  Got another successful message and this time when I started RC4 it worked.  Whew.  Need to carefully read the instructions.  I am also running RC4 "as administrator"

Finally, back to the jdtllc.com FAQs it needs to be updated for win7 64bit.

Everytime I reinstall RC4 always have to jump thru hoops with this .dll. Took me all morning of tinkering, but finally got it working by NOT adding the "/u" switch. Win7x64.

Everytime I reinstall RC4 always have to jump thru hoops with this .dll. Took me all morning of tinkering, but finally got it working by NOT adding the "/u" switch. Win7x64.

/u is uninstall.

cmd not working for me

had enough the cmd is working but still get that message

Vernon Howells