Sign in to follow this  
Guest captbdel767

AirSimmer A320 RELEASED

I hate when developers do this... Just release one version and be done with it. Looking at the list between the two the basic version leaves just enough out to get on one's nerves... I guess I'll just have to hold out for the whole enchilada before I drop down cash for this effort...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest SF22
I hate when developers do this... Just release one version and be done with it. Looking at the list between the two the basic version leaves just enough out to get on one's nerves... I guess I'll just have to hold out for the whole enchilada before I drop down cash for this effort...
I guess the financial crisis didn't leave AirSimmer any choice.

I guess the financial crisis didn't leave AirSimmer any choice.
Well I guess they will have to change that "No Compromise Banner" :(

Guest SF22
Well I guess they will have to change that "No Compromise Banner" :(
The advanced version is going to be no compromise.

I see that if you purchase the basic version...for $40, if you want to upgrade later to the advanced version for $90, you don't get a discount. Looks like I'm going to keep waiting.

Sounds good too me of course its not perfect but what do you expect in times like theses they need cash now not later I'm sure they will fix the bugs with updates nothing perfect almost every game I played has a bug or a small issue I will definitely buy the basic version and its a reasonable price too I have to admit I was shocked to read about it its good for people that don't want the advanced features and nice model virtual cockpit sounds liveries.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Sounds good too me of course its not perfect but what do you expect in times like theses they need cash now not later I'm sure they will fix the bugs with updates nothing perfect almost every game I played has a bug or a small issue I will definitely buy the basic version and its a reasonable price too I have to admit I was shocked to read about it its good for people that don't want the advanced features and nice model virtual cockpit sounds liveries.
Who said anything here in this thread about 'Bugs' (no one has gotten this thing yet)??? :( :(According to my contacts bugs is a non issue with this product, they tested this product to the fullest of 'testivity'... :(

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Who said anything here in this thread about 'Bugs' (no one has gotten this thing yet)??? :( :(According to my contacts bugs is a non issue with this product, they tested this product to the fullest of 'testivity'... :(
Hi Les you know those buggers can be hiding somewhere! ;) I honestly think its cool package I know many like you are waiting on the heavy systems it would have been nice if they did give people some type of discount in upgrading to the advance version maybe they will change there minds later on.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Basic does not include system failures, FBW downgrades, or ECAM actions. Everything else is present.Best regards,Robin.

Guest Feather

I suppose that those who buy the basic version are allowed to post screenshots and videos aren

Does someone know what's included in the FMC for the basic version?Alt constraints are there?Sid/stars?ThanksGhiom

Does someone know what's included in the FMC for the basic version?Alt constraints are there?Sid/stars?
Alt constraints are there? NoSid/stars? Yeshttp://www.airsimmer.com/products.htm

System: AMD 7800X3D - X670 Mobo - RTX 4090 - 32GB 6000MHz DDR5 - Corsair RM1000x PSU - 2 x 2TB SSD - 32" 1440p Display - Windows 11