Sign in to follow this  
fdod

J41 Carribean fictional repaint

Hi,As I am new, my name is Fabrice and I live in France.I enjoy my JS41 around Australia and Europe, but it would be wonderful if I can also fly it over the carribean sea.I don't think there is any airline company that operates JS41 in this area, but I've found a very nice and colorful livery on airliners.net. It comes from the Air Antilles Express that operates some ATR42/72.If it is too difficult, I also like the Air Caraibes livery. :( Thank you very muchCheers,Fabriceps: I have a doubt, I am new in this forum, and I am wondering if my attachement is legal?

Hi FabriceIf this is something like the version you wanted, I was going to say that I had uploaded it (after checking it through this time), but the site I normally use (FileFront) seems to be down, at least where I am, so if and when FileFront come back on line I will post the link for the repaint, if of course it

I can't believe it! it looks awesome! :( I'm trying to do my own repaints, but it is something that is new for me and I'm facing a lot of difficulties even with basic repaints. I can't imagine with this one.Thank you so much Jim!Fabrice.

Nice looking FedEx paint...I saw your post in another thread concerning an issue with the ice light... I assume your current paints have got the textures fixed as you described?This is great the number of repaints appearing for the JS41...Andrew

Hi AndrewAs far as I can remember I only had an issue with the ice detect lighting on one repaint, which I spotted before uploading it, I

Are you joking Jim? thanks for the idea? :( No, thank you for your work and be sure I enjoy it! Once again, many thanks for this beautiful repaint and I hope I won't give up mine and I will be proud to show you mine later, once I will be satisfied. :(

Hi FabriceIt's satisfying to hear that your enjoying the repaint, I really enjoyed making it, but the tail logo was a little bit difficult to get right.I really do hope that you don't give up on the repainting. It can be frustrating and confusing, but when you do get her finished, even if it's for only your own use, it does feel good.I hope to see your repaint when she's finished, have fun.Jim Hodkinson
Oh I believe you when you say that the tail decoration is not obvious! Actually I tried but as it was my first try, I decided to start with an easy one! :( So my first one is a fictional Air France livery.airfrancew.jpgFabrice