Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

meccadom

PSS Airbus

I cannot find a response that answers my question in the search engine, so I will ask here.I re-intalled my PSS Airbus and Boeing files on a new PC with a wide screen Samsung 19" monitor in 1680x1050 resolution. When the CDU or EICAS is diplayed, the fonts are misplaced or jumbled. Both required fonts are installed in the windows fonts folder.Does anyone know of a fix for this? I am sure it is related to the video settings, as the same installation on another PC isung a standard 17" monitor in normal mode displays correctly.ThanksDom

Hi Dom,this is not specific to PSS, I have had that happen to a lot of payware panels when screen resolution changes. From my experience, it is not jumbled becoz of font, but becoz without enuf space it is looks jumbled. Windowed Panels like FMC GPS etc can be resolved by adjusting their size...but if your main panel looks like it, it usually will require some other screen size config. I have reduced the displayed window size to get fonts to display correctly even though my setting will match the screen size, like click on the edge and drag till fonts make sense :( Again, all this from my experience...not sure if there are fixes, but those steps always worked for meCharan

Charan Kumar
FSX/XPX vPilot
VATSIM ZOA and Oceanic Controller (Pacific)

Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world. Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has - Margaret Mead