Sign in to follow this  
Guest Amir_Bar

win7 64bit rc4 load flight problem

Guest amirba

hi .i was working with rc4 under win xp with no problem most of the time i used the pmdg 747 and make save flight during the long flight.under win xp when i load the flight that i saved with the pmdg the aircaft save also the panel state so when i load the flight everithng come back and i could continue the route. but the problem start when moved to windwos 7 when i tryied to load a saved flight with the PMDG 747 the fs9 bring me to the exact saved location but the pmdg is stuck !!!! the panel is not coming back to the exact save position and the pointer mouse is in "thinking" mode (the spin circle) so i cant do nothing , i aslo cant push on any button .thank you for your help.

hi .i was working with rc4 under win xp with no problem most of the time i used the pmdg 747 and make save flight during the long flight.under win xp when i load the flight that i saved with the pmdg the aircaft save also the panel state so when i load the flight everithng come back and i could continue the route. but the problem start when moved to windwos 7 when i tryied to load a saved flight with the PMDG 747 the fs9 bring me to the exact saved location but the pmdg is stuck !!!! the panel is not coming back to the exact save position and the pointer mouse is in "thinking" mode (the spin circle) so i cant do nothing , i aslo cant push on any button .thank you for your help.
rc can't restore a flight it saved, when you are flying that plane. couldn't do it in xp or vista. so i can't help you there.when you say you can't push any button, do you mean on the panel? that won't be an rc problem. sounds like you have other issues. will have to resolve them first before we can start looking at radar contact.jd

Guest amirba
rc can't restore a flight it saved, when you are flying that plane. couldn't do it in xp or vista. so i can't help you there.when you say you can't push any button, do you mean on the panel? that won't be an rc problem. sounds like you have other issues. will have to resolve them first before we can start looking at radar contact.jd
so when i am flying the pmdg 747 and press ctrl+shift+;what is saving??and when i restore that save how the plane restoring to the exact position?and yes imean that i cant push nothing on the panel.thanks for the help.by the way evretime i saved flight with the rc4 (ctrl+shift+;) and flying the pmdg 747 ther is a .rcd file ,.wx file .flt file.and also in the panel state folder in the PMDG there in a .sav file , so the pmdg save automatic the panel sate when FS9 make save