Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Andreas Stangenes

Reinstalling and unable to validate

Hi. I am reinstalling PMDG MD-11X. I bought the product 17th of October 2009. I have the email from PMDG with the order ID#. When I use the correct email adress and the password I use to login at PMDG, the client says it cant validate my copy and I need to contact customer support. Ok, so here I am ;)Also, When reviewing my order after logging in it says the download link has expired. Why is that?

a. The likely reason is typo. Contact PMDG support by email as the installer directed.b. The download link is time limited. You could buy a new one for $5 IIRC. This will unlikely solve the indicated problem.

Hi. I am reinstalling PMDG MD-11X. I bought the product 17th of October 2009. I have the email from PMDG with the order ID#. When I use the correct email adress and the password I use to login at PMDG, the client says it cant validate my copy and I need to contact customer support. Ok, so here I am ;)Also, When reviewing my order after logging in it says the download link has expired. Why is that?

Regards, Opher Ben Peretz

KLMMD-11.jpg