Sign in to follow this  
Guest Ken_Salter

FS2004 screenshot request please.

Hi everyone.As I dont think I can make request for a screenshot in the screenshots forum I have put it here instead. I hope this is ok and if not I appologise.Could one of the Beta testers please if you have time post some screenshots of Whiteplains Airport which is KHPN and also if you can maybe the Tappen Zee bridge which if I recall is west of the airport at a heading of roughly 240 ish degrees and goes over the Hudson river.I have noticed in some screens that theres seems to be railroads in the scenery and as I sometimes visit a friend in that area and have travelled over that bridge I have noticed a railroad line that heads along the hudson river towards new york city and the bridge crosses over it before going over the river.Would like to see some shots of that area, mainly to see what the landclass is like in that area.Thanks in advance.Craig Kiltie