Sign in to follow this  
Guest RYRvirtual

Tinmouse 737 Files Unavailable in Library

Guest RYRvirtual

Guest Gary Buska
Sorry for the problem all I can tell that there are some files that were lost as a result of the hack if you can provide us with the author's email address and name we will contact him and hopefully he will reupload them.

I don't know if other users have the same thing or if I am just unlucky with my choice of downloads, but over the past month I would estimate that more than 50% (and that's on the generous side of an estimate) of the files I have wanted to download lead to an 'Oops' message - file missing.Is there any more repair to be done, or are all these files really gone, unless their creators re-upload them?Martin

How about this. It's only been there ten days and it's 'missing' already. What is happening?http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=...atID=fs2004scenM.
Check the file date - it is just tad more than 10 days insasmuch as it was originally posted back in 2007.Obviously it did not survive the hack and the author has not re-uploaded it yet.