Sign in to follow this  
Guest shefer

747 fsx problem

Guest shefer

hii have tis problem with the 747 -the TAT allways displays wrong temp( around 50C at FL 380..) and cant maintain speed . (alwways drops until stall..(can any 1 help me with that/?

Please sign your full name in this forum.Try FSX clear weather (no weather), see if makes a difference. You didn't mention if you are using ASX or REX weather add-ons.

Dan Downs KCRP

Guest shefer
Please sign your full name in this forum.Try FSX clear weather (no weather), see if makes a difference. You didn't mention if you are using ASX or REX weather add-ons.
hi Danim not using any weather addonsim using the FSX 474 fsuipc fsinn fscopiloti tryed it off line as well and without weather at allno help...

I'm not familiar with it, but I think there is a fsinn problem that is related to the TAT... others can jump in with better advice but I'd give it a try without fsinn.

Dan Downs KCRP

ok ill try it offline again
May also be the barometric pressure issue. In FSUIPC make sure you have barometric smoothing turned on.