Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

andyfree

Thrusmaster MFD + LCD

I have been looking at the new Thrustmaster MFD. It has a series of buttons around the frame and uses pre printed cards to give a display effect. Has anybody used the Samsung SyncMaster U70 7" USB monitor with one of these MFD's? I have no idea if its possible to display, say the GPS or other instruments on another monitor if its a USB type. I know it can be done if you have two video cards.Has anyone had experience with USB monitors? If not, do you know of another smalll monitor that would do the job?Thanks for your help

I have been looking at the new Thrustmaster MFD. It has a series of buttons around the frame and uses pre printed cards to give a display effect. Has anybody used the Samsung SyncMaster U70 7" USB monitor with one of these MFD's? I have no idea if its possible to display, say the GPS or other instruments on another monitor if its a USB type. I know it can be done if you have two video cards.Has anyone had experience with USB monitors? If not, do you know of another smalll monitor that would do the job?Thanks for your help
You might find this interesting.... http://forum.virtualthunderbirds.com/viewtopic.php?t=3096