Sign in to follow this  
Guest Flywheel

747/400 fsx Queen of the Skies

Guest Flywheel

Hi folks just a newbies question please, thinking about the 747 fsx, i notice on the home site they have tutorials, having printed them out and perusing i notice they refer to MFS 2004, do they still relate to FSX or does it not matter. thanks for the help. PeterPS The reason i am asking is that i recently posted on the fact that i have no home internet until January, and i was asking about an alternitive registration method for the JS41. Ryan or Robert explained the deal to me and i am happy to wait until i have the net. So in the meantime i am reading what i can and i noticed that some one said that the JS41 is harder to master than the 747, and having no previous interest in Heavies i am now thinking of learning the old 747 before the JS41, so any suggestions will be very much appraciated. ThanksPeter Buhler

It's the same panel in both sims, so you shouldn't have a issue using the tutorial in FSX.

Peter,I seem to recall a post about this a couple of months ago which (if I recall correctly) reminded fsx users that you will also need to put all the tutorial files (*.flt and *.wx) into the directory in fsx that already has the "PMDG 747-400X Cold & Dark - KPAE.FLT" files: on my XP machine that's C:\Documents and Settings\<username>\My Documents\Flight Simulator X Files.Apologies that I can't recall the poster, to whom all credit is due, but a search could probably find the original.Cheers,Brian

Brian747-500x105-Avsim.jpg

Guest Flywheel

Thanks Brian and Kevin. PeterPeter Buhler