Sign in to follow this  
el_kab0ng

Anyone using live dispatch?

I asked about this some time ago and there were zero replies.The website does not tell you much about the content of the service and the forums were active sometime last spring.

I asked about this some time ago and there were zero replies.The website does not tell you much about the content of the service and the forums were active sometime last spring.
I starting using it a couple months back.Nice little utility. ACARS. Flight Planner.even a fuel planner. Also has a real time map you can watch your flight progress over real world maps.It's free so why not give it a try.

Clarke Kruger - CYEG 

I've been out of the country for the last month and a half, so I was waiting to come back to the States before signing up (there's a 2 week time frame between signing up and your first flight). Just wanted to make sure it was worth the account on yet another set of forums.

I starting using it a couple months back.Nice little utility. ACARS. Flight Planner.even a fuel planner. Also has a real time map you can watch your flight progress over real world maps.
What does is offer vs. separate utilities like FSbuild or Vroute? What makes it "live" ?