Sign in to follow this  
Calypso50

JS41 for FS9

I posted at "avsim' directly, but ---how, please how can we get PMDG to do an FS9 version of the JS41? I'm drooling but do not have FS10X.. :>) :>)

Let me guess Calypso...If you can come up with the necessary funds that the devlopment team would require to backport the JS41 to FS9, losing certain detail and effects on the way (as FS9 simply cannot deal with the number of polys and so on), then maybe, just maybe...I don't know what the development costs would be, but don't forget the additional time required that would result in the current projects, such as the NGX and the Dash, having to go on the back burner... Add in the anger and frustration of the hundreds of FS users out there who have been waiting (im)patiently for the NGX...Perhaps best not to go there...Andrew

Do you guys realize you're on the FS2Crew forum? :( Kimmo Kylevoice set managementBanner_FS2Crew_Team.png

This Thread was originally in the PMDG Forums, seems they have mistakenly moved the Thread here when they splitted Forums -g-

Yikes,,Didn't mean to cause a rukus.1- I thought this was the PMDG forum as the header says- The AVSIM Forums > Commercial Support Forums (Official and Unofficial) > The PMDG Support Forum > TURBOPROPS2- If I had the moola.... :>))3- Sorry about the name mistake..Bill Youhass