Sign in to follow this  
Guest Aaron767

PMDG MD-11 gauge problem

Guest Aaron767

Ok for some odd reason my md-11 gauges are freezing and then right after the freeze FSX puts "pillars" of textures in front of my aircraft ........Yes ive updated my graphics card drivers..and the problem still arises..even after clean install of everything works for about hour then the problem starts again and...... someone asked me if it was "pirated" no this isnt a "pirated" version ive have reciepts and order numbers to prove it.Just wondering if anyone else has/had this problem and is there a fix or are my MD-11 flying days over?quick rundown- 15-45mins into a flight MD-11 gauges freeze then "pillars" of textures appear and renders the flight impossable to complete.All other pmdg products work great and all other addons that i use just the MD-11 has this problemThank you for your timeCheersAaron Quillinaaronquillin@comcast.netmy system specs areProcessor: AMD Phenom 9600 Quad-core 2.31GHzRAM 3.00 GBNvidia 9600 gt -512mbwindows 7 OS

Guest Aaron767

ya will do............just built this pc and dont think I put enought thermo gel on processor.....will let ya know what happensThank you for the time and effortCheersAaron Quillin

Guest Aaron767

OK one of my cooling fans was reversed ..............start a flight from KLAS-KDEN same problem happend but this time it actually told me what was wrong...it said not "enought memory" but i have 3gb of RAM.......would it be talking about "virtual memory"??? and what is PMDG's recommendations for that paging file and virtual memory messAny advice or info would be awsomeThank you for your timeCheersAaron Quillin

Guest Aaron767

ok got it workin............you guys can delete this post if you like