Sign in to follow this  
n4gix

Space Sim 2012: The Pilot Strikes Back

Some ideas for a proposed new sim to be called "Space Sim 2012: The Pilot Strikes Back"Features and pointers you might like to see:+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++1. When you engage the autopilot, a voice will say:

Fr. Bill    

AOPA Member: 07141481 AARP Member: 3209010556

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Sorry, I just had to do this, considering all the recent craziness and you will know to what I am referring.You failed to announce the release date and is this end all be all final version or the bas ........., oh never mind!By the way, good stuff, as this is a real good time for a little humor. If it was not humor I promise I will buy it just to atone for my misjudgment.Best regards,Mel

#34 is a complete and total lie and you are hereby ordered to edit this immediately. I am a wanna be lawyer because I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night, and I can post all sorts of links that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. I have no interest in your products, never had, and never will have. :( :(

By the way, good stuff, as this is a real good time for a little humor. If it was not humor I promise I will buy it just to atone for my misjudgment.
Oh, the post was made very much tongue-in-cheek, the purpose of which is of course to inject a bit of humor (humour for those who suffer from humor-deficit-disorder) into the forum(s). :(
#34 is a complete and total lie and you are hereby ordered to edit this immediately.
Really? Your copilot speaks a language everyone can understand? How remarkable! :(

Fr. Bill    

He speaks in tongues. Now quit deceiving everyone, and making promises that you can't keep.Shame%20On%20You.gif

"Oh, the post was made very much tongue-in-cheek, the purpose of which is of course to inject a bit of humor (humour for those who suffer from humor-deficit-disorder) into the forum(s)."Yes I agree, the horrible scourge of 'humor-deficit-disorder' seems to have become quite contagious in some parts of the FS world. I hear the only sure cure is a heavy dose of laughing gas and a firm paddling of the posterior, applied hourly until the condition subsides and the subject starts displaying symptoms of smiling, giggling, and docile behavior around playmates.Cheers,Mel Is Bubba still in the Big Dog House?

Is Bubba still in the Big Dog House?
Bubba left me many months ago to wait for me at the "Rainbow Bridge." I've made a note to pick up the little scamp on my way up...
He speaks in tongues. Now quit deceiving everyone, and making promises that you can't keep.Shame%20On%20You.gif
Oh, did I imply that anyone was going to make this? This is merely meant as a preview to a forthcoming "User Survey" that will consume many electrons and pixels, drive up expectations unreasonably and end up accomplishing nothing......sort of like Talking Point #24:
24. No, hyperdrives will NOT be made available any time soon. FS11 might have had them, but those plans are now in a galaxy far, far away...
:(

Fr. Bill    

#34 is a complete and total lie and you are hereby ordered to edit this immediately. I am a wanna be lawyer because I slept at a Holiday Inn Express last night, and I can post all sorts of links that have nothing to do with the topic at hand. I have no interest in your products, never had, and never will have. :( :(
Ha Ha, in addition you omitted my favorite features. Are you mad? This is a travesty of untold proportions.My two favorite space sim developers products blow your pitiful amd substandard efforts out of the space time continuam with ease.Go back to where you've come from, this forum is reserved for "pixxers and moaners" to do whatever "hatchet jobs" they wish.Your pricing doesn't fit our 2.00 per copy value vs costs to develop standards and is hardly better than free.We the customers DEMAND that you stop foisting substandard junk on the poor and unsuspecting among us.In addition, I will write a shallow and biased review of your stuff comparing it to one or two of my favorite spacesim developers and you will finally be "put in your place" :(Take heed to number 12.

Best Regards,

Ron Hamilton PP|ASEL

Forumsig16.png

I'm sorry to hear about Bubba.Best regards,Mel

I'm sorry to hear about Bubba.Best regards,Mel
Thanks, Mel. Oddly enough I still expect him to come barreling into the kitchen evertime I go in there and rattle something... :(

Fr. Bill    

Sorry Peter but that has already been done. I have indisputable insider information ( from a source that I cannot name, . . of course ) that the door gunner feature was secretly coded into the MSFS shuttle scenery. It was not activated in the hopes that a unsuspecting developer would unknowingly seize upon this feature and use it themselves, whereby they would be forced to compensate for copyright infringement. MSFS is planing to activate this in their FS XX full feature version. Naturally if I'm questioned further I will disavow any intelligence whatsoever.Cheers,Mel