Sign in to follow this  
trisager

Level D 757

Guest Astradan

That screenshot looks gorgous! Maybe it is not too far off ?! I'd love to think so, but I know LDS (like PMDG and Flight1) consists of individuals with the highest integrity and standards on what they will release to market, and I'm sure the LDS 757 will be tested to zeta before the release it !Can't wait, whenever it comes it wil be so worth it. :(

OOOOOH! Can't tell if that's the VC or 2D panel! Looks magnificent!!!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Guest Astradan
OOOOOH! Can't tell if that's the VC or 2D panel! Looks magnificent!!!
That's what I thought - I think it may be VC. Don't know why, just reckon it's a high resolution VC.This could be the only add-on that gets me out of the J41 and back in a jet !

That's what I thought - I think it may be VC. Don't know why, just reckon it's a high resolution VC.This could be the only add-on that gets me out of the J41 and back in a jet !
lol I want to get into the J41, the only thing I have with SIDS/STARS is their 763! Well technically the F1 mustang has them too!

| FAA ZMP |
| PPL ASEL |
| Windows 11 | MSI Z690 Tomahawk | 12700K 4.7GHz | MSI RTX 4080 | 32GB 5600 MHz DDR5 | 500GB Samsung 860 Evo SSD | 2x 2TB Samsung 970 Evo M.2 | EVGA 850W Gold | Corsair 5000X | HP G2 (VR) / LG 27" 1440p |

Very nice!!looking good! does anyone know whos modeling the plane and vc for level d 757?? is it still Mitsushi Yutaka (Missi) ??

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.

Guest Heavy_Driver

Excellent...cant wait for this one, gonna be an instant classic.

Guest AVN8tr

I'm relieved it's FSX only.. as I only recently bought the JustFlight 757 and it won't go to waste. But yes I can't wait for the "dirty" textures that's bound to be released as well. As far as who's doing the model, no idea, but I'm 99% sure the textures are being done by Andre.

Guest 413X3

are they making a freighter version of the 75 too?

I'm relieved it's FSX only.. as I only recently bought the JustFlight 757 and it won't go to waste. But yes I can't wait for the "dirty" textures that's bound to be released as well. As far as who's doing the model, no idea, but I'm 99% sure the textures are being done by Andre.
Yes indeed it is Andre: He replied here
Thanks Tim appreciated but you guys don't know what is coming those VC textures was child play compared to what I'm working on now (but it's LDS757 stuff)...Time will tell lol. In the mean time have fun...
Thanks Robert actually I'm doing as full team member a bit more as textures only it's 3d stuff(3ds max + CS3 can make your dreams come true :( )It will be something you don't have seen yet in the FS world :( lol but time will tell.
Can't wait to get home and see the screenshot. I hope this is out in December, due to the economy I was asked to take holidays for the whole month. :(

\Robert Hamlich/