Sign in to follow this  
Bonkster

Feelthere ERJ Series v2 for FS9 and FSX Released!

Just saw that Feelthere has released their new ERJ Series v2 for FS9 and FSX... been waiting for this one! :( - Alex

Just saw that Feelthere has released their new ERJ Series v2 for FS9 and FSX... been waiting for this one! :( - Alex
Thanks for the heads up, this one came out of the blue for me, I guess I have had my head in the sand... -P

Have a Wonderful Day

-Paul Solk

Boeing777_Banner_BetaTeam.jpg

Anyone who has made the purchase for FS9 have comments?

- Aaron

Anyone who has made the purchase for FS9 have comments?
One price gets both FS9 and FSX...Aside from that, it seems to be a winner... smooth frames, good flight model, good exterior model... only bad thing I've seen so far is some of the McPhat liveries have missing alpha channels (same problem as on some of their E170/190 liveries)Gonna try it out in FSX now...

Guest FengZ

oooo! thanks for the HU! this looks beautiful!-feng

Hi,I had a glance at ERJ's features and specs, but did not see anywhere anything about an IRS just like in Legacy. Anybody who got it, knows what is going on ?Sotiris.

Sotiris Stavrakis

did not see anywhere anything about an IRS just like in Legacy. Anybody who got it, knows what is going on ?
no IRS panel modeled as in the legacy. you must set up the FMS at start in order to set the plane's location.support forum -http://forum.iemit.comregistration required--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

[no IRS panel modeled as in the legacy. you must set up the FMS at start in order to set the plane's location].And this means that the real ERJ is equipped with IRS and Feelthere simply did not model it, or, there is no IRS actually in ERJ, while real Legacy has ?Thanks scoob.

Sotiris Stavrakis

And this means that the real ERJ is equipped with IRS and Feelthere simply did not model it, or, there is no IRS actually in ERJ, while real Legacy has ?
no idea on this. the gauge was added because of the multiple requests for a HUD in the feelThere aircraft after the legacy's release.suggest you post the question on the feelThere support forum and see what the real pilots present state -http://forum.iemit.comregistration required--

D. Scobie, feelThere support forum moderator: https://forum.simflight.com/forum/169-feelthere-support-forums/

no idea on this. the HUD was added because of the multiple requests for a HUD in the feelThere aircraft after the legacy's release.suggest you post the question on the feelThere support forum and see what the real pilots present state -http://forum.iemit.comregistration required--
Hi, Scoob. Does this version have the 2D Wide panel?Thanks in advance.Miquel.

Believe it or not, I actually started reinstalling FS9 because of this release. I had been waiting for a good reason to do it - it's been 6 months since I built this machine and the task just felt too daunting, given how many add-ons I have. Anyway, I on the basis of two test flights of a limited range (both under 200nm) - I'm not sure how much has in fact been improved over the original ERJ. Other than the obvious eyecandy (an incredibly sharp-looking new model) and refreshed panel bitmaps with new gauges - it still feels like the ERJ of old with some bells and whistles thrown in (weather radar and interactive checklists for example). The autopilot still has the all too familiar quirks (sharp banking, it's reactive - not anticipatory, etc.), I still sometimes feel like I'm piloting a fighter jet and the FADEC sometimes overshoots the autothrottle. On the bright side of things, the frames are good, the VC is of a decent quality, though I am primarily a 2D flyer - and here's a disappointment - only one 2D panel lighting state? Gentlemen - this is no longer par for course, most current gen products now have dimming in their 2D panels as well (in the actual bitmaps, not only in the gauges).Overall however, it's a decent, stable product. I had no problems whatsoever going from A to B, she took off flawlessly, was a joy to watch over during cruise and came down for a very smooth, stable landing, with no surprises. I think of her as a visual upgrade with some new features for those of us who have already owned the previous iteration and a very good, easy to learn and master package for those who are yet to experience the joy that is the ERJ-145 (or 135, or 145XR for that matter, since all three are included this time around!). It's rock solid on my set up, however keep in mind that I have only begun reinstalling my add-ons, so if there are any conflicts, I would be unlikely to pick them up at this stage.

Believe it or not, I actually started reinstalling FS9 because of this release. I had been waiting for a good reason to do it - it's been 6 months since I built this machine and the task just felt too daunting, given how many add-ons I have. Anyway, I on the basis of two test flights of a limited range (both under 200nm) - I'm not sure how much has in fact been improved over the original ERJ. Other than the obvious eyecandy (an incredibly sharp-looking new model) and refreshed panel bitmaps with new gauges - it still feels like the ERJ of old with some bells and whistles thrown in (weather radar and interactive checklists for example). The autopilot still has the all too familiar quirks (sharp banking, it's reactive - not anticipatory, etc.), I still sometimes feel like I'm piloting a fighter jet and the FADEC sometimes overshoots the autothrottle. On the bright side of things, the frames are good, the VC is of a decent quality, though I am primarily a 2D flyer - and here's a disappointment - only one 2D panel lighting state? Gentlemen - this is no longer par for course, most current gen products now have dimming in their 2D panels as well (in the actual bitmaps, not only in the gauges).Overall however, it's a decent, stable product. I had no problems whatsoever going from A to B, she took off flawlessly, was a joy to watch over during cruise and came down for a very smooth, stable landing, with no surprises. I think of her as a visual upgrade with some new features for those of us who have already owned the previous iteration and a very good, easy to learn and master package for those who are yet to experience the joy that is the ERJ-145 (or 135, or 145XR for that matter, since all three are included this time around!). It's rock solid on my set up, however keep in mind that I have only begun reinstalling my add-ons, so if there are any conflicts, I would be unlikely to pick them up at this stage.
MackIs there an autothrottle on the real 145? I'm asking this because I don't know.Have you found a LOT livery yet?

Gavin Barbara

Over 10 years here and AVSIM is still my favourite FS site :-)