Sign in to follow this  
jagabom

Seattle start up file

I lost my default start up file. The one that starts the Cessena in Seattle. Was wondering if someone could email it to me.If you go into your FS directory and then into flights folder. There is a folder called othjer. In there are two files. Omne is Meigs and the other is Seattle. You coiuld send both that would be fine. jagabom @ shaw . ca Just remove the sspaces. Alternately where is the location of the avsim file that shows all the FS files. I could extract it. ThanksJimCYWG

I lost my default start up file. The one that starts the Cessena in Seattle. Was wondering if someone could email it to me.If you go into your FS directory and then into flights folder. There is a folder called othjer. In there are two files. Omne is Meigs and the other is Seattle. You coiuld send both that would be fine. jagabom @ shaw . ca Just remove the sspaces. Alternately where is the location of the avsim file that shows all the FS files. I could extract it. ThanksJimCYWG
HelloNot sure which FS disc the flights are on,but stick each disc in player, seek and you will probably find.Failing this OPA is your man.Cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest FengZ

or you can edit the default flight file and change it to another plane/location. I deleted the default Cessna a long time ago and never ran into problems - even with complex aircrafts.The reason why a lot of payware tell you to use the Cessna is to "clear" the memory. You can just replace the Cessna with something simple. My default plane is the RealAir SF260 sitting on the runway at Wake Island (loads instantly).-feng

Thanks all. Used the spreadsheet and it worked.JimCYWG