Sign in to follow this  
Lmaire

Feelthere ERJ 145 released

Hi everyone,The ERJ 145 has been released from Feelthere but according to their website, it doesn't support windows 64bits. Does anybody have made her working under windows XP 64bits. If yes how it works?. Thanks and regards.L'maire

Real Deraps

Guest tcable
Hi everyone,The ERJ 145 has been released from Feelthere but according to their website, it doesn't support windows 64bits. Does anybody have made her working under windows XP 64bits. If yes how it works?. Thanks and regards.L'maire
The no 64 bit support seems to be a recurring theme in FSX addons. not a big one, but enough that I'm noticing.

The no 64 bit support seems to be a recurring theme in FSX addons. not a big one, but enough that I'm noticing.
Works fine on Windows 7 64-bit.

Just with Feelthere/Wilco. Almost every other developer supports both 32 and 64 bit OS's, including XP, Vista, and W7.

13900K | MSI RTX 4090 | 64 GB 3600 MHz | 4x SSD + 1x HDD | ASUS 42" 3840x2160 120Hz OLED
VirtualFly TQ6+ | Virpil WarBRD + Constellation Alpha | MFG Crosswind V2 | RealSimGear GNS530/430

spacer.png

I had the 737 & Airbus work fine with XP64, but I had no luck with Vista 64. Shame I'll have to sit out another one from Wilco :(

I have Vista 64 bit. Its a shame there's no 64 bit support. I'm not willing to risk shelling out the cash in the hopes that it may operate under my operating system :(Chris,

I'm running it without issue on XP 64
Hello BrianWhat are your first impressions vs the Legacy 600, and is it possible to remove those yokes in the VC?

Hello BrianWhat are your first impressions vs the Legacy 600, and is it possible to remove those yokes in the VC?
Its basically an updates version of the ERJ145, visually it looks really good. It flies just as well as the original one did. I don't know about the yokes in the VC

Brian Sperduto

Guys, please share how it works, flies and feels.Looking forward.\Thanks,Dirk.

Will this work with FSX SP1. It says FSX SP1 and SP2 or Acceleration. I fly with FSX SP1 only installed. Curious, thanks in advance.Joe

Joe Porter

ngxu_banner.png

Banner_FS2Crew_Beta_Tester.jpg