Sign in to follow this  
Sathorn

save flight issue and autopilot

Hello everyone, Im really pleased about this product but I have two problems:- when I save my flight in certain moment, when I come back to simulation I can't hear any response from PNF - but he's following my commnads like gear up, autopilot on etc..- when I enable autopilot my 737 trying to fly to moon (raising nose like crazy) no idea why... before fs2crew installation was fine.Can anyone could help me?

Hello everyone, Im really pleased about this product but I have two problems:- when I save my flight in certain moment, when I come back to simulation I can't hear any response from PNF - but he's following my commnads like gear up, autopilot on etc..- when I enable autopilot my 737 trying to fly to moon (raising nose like crazy) no idea why... before fs2crew installation was fine.Can anyone could help me?
Hi,Glad to hear you like it!1. Check the Headset (HS) toggle switch on the Main Panel and ensure the USB device matches your headset in the Audio Setup panel. If Headset is selected to ON and your audio device is not set to your USB device, you won't hear the FO.2. Check the position of your trim before engaging the autopilot and the Vertical speed autopilot setting.Cheers,

Thanks for fast response, in point 2 you're right - trim setting was wrong. But about point 1, what you suggesting is not possible because right before I save my flight I can hear all responses from PNF. It happens only when I save flight then come back to simulation.

Thanks for fast response, in point 2 you're right - trim setting was wrong. But about point 1, what you suggesting is not possible because right before I save my flight I can hear all responses from PNF. It happens only when I save flight then come back to simulation.
Saved flights: Are you having the FO's voice come through your headset or the main speakers?

Saved flights: Are you having the FO's voice come through your headset or the main speakers?
Main speakers, headsets used only for ATC (I have two sound cards)

... but off hand I don't know as I can't reproduce it
follow this:- do everything in normal way including taxi- ask ATC for clearance- enter to runway- say "cleared"- save flight from menu- return to flight- say "take off" (you will hear response from PNF)- start your take off and from this very moment you will not hear: "V1", "rotating" or anything else, but notice that if you say "gear up" PNF will follow your command