Sign in to follow this  
crashdriver

New User

Hi, and thanks for a great workload reducing product. I almost never used this airplane because it was so freaking hard to do everything and not wind up in a smoking hole. Anyway I have two completely unrelated questions. 1) I can't seem to find the primary and secondary button assignments in FSUIPC. Am I just not looking hard enough or are they different? 2) Is there a way to make your FO wait longer before yelling at you that your taxi light isn't on? It seems like you drop the brake and 10 seconds later he asks you to turn on the light. I realize that a taxi light is a great resource but it blinds the ground crew so you usually want to wait a while before you turn it on. I know it's a simulator and the ground crew dosen't care about light but hey 'as real as it gets' right?Thanks

Hi, and thanks for a great workload reducing product. I almost never used this airplane because it was so freaking hard to do everything and not wind up in a smoking hole. Anyway I have two completely unrelated questions. 1) I can't seem to find the primary and secondary button assignments in FSUIPC. Am I just not looking hard enough or are they different? 2) Is there a way to make your FO wait longer before yelling at you that your taxi light isn't on? It seems like you drop the brake and 10 seconds later he asks you to turn on the light. I realize that a taxi light is a great resource but it blinds the ground crew so you usually want to wait a while before you turn it on. I know it's a simulator and the ground crew dosen't care about light but hey 'as real as it gets' right?Thanks
Hi, glad to hear you like it.For the button assignments, you'd connect them to the Decision Height and Marker Beacon assignments in the Fs9 controls assignments menu. You can also assign those events to joystick buttons.As for the ground crew, I reckon they don't like the mech horn either, but it's a sim and we can't model eye contact :( Cheers,