Sign in to follow this  
ALEXEI

Had enough with my laptop

I don't understand computers at all so thanks for the help, now have to go full on and earn some money

Right everyone, I have the money now. Over 3,000 pounds earned, now all i need to do is get the system. I will post the system that I am planning to get tomorrow or later.However I am only looking to spend about 1,500 because of university.But one question, if anyone has 3d vision, can someone tell me whether it is any good?ThanksAlexei

STYLISH PIANO BLACK ENIGMA CASE + 2 FRONT USBIntel® Core™i7 Quad Core Processor i7-960 (3.20GHz) 4.8GTs/8MB CacheASUS® P6X58D PREMIUM: DDR3, USB 3.0 & SATA 6.0GB/s, 3-Way SLI4GB SAMSUNG DDR3 DUAL-DDR3 1333MHz (2 X 2GB)1GB ATI RADEON™ HD5770 - DVI,HDMI,VGA - DirectX® 112TB SERIAL ATA 3-Gb/s HARD DRIVE WITH 32MB CACHE (7,200rpm)24x DUAL LAYER DVD WRITER ±R/±RW/RAM600W Quiet 80 PLUS Quad Rail PSU + 120mm Case Fan (£59)SUPER QUIET 22dBA TRIPLE COPPER HEATPIPE CPU COOLER (£19)Sound Blaster® X-Fi™ Titanium PCI Express (£59)WIRELESS N PCI CARD & WIRELESS N BROADBAND ROUTER (£57)6 x USB 2.0 PORTS @ BACK PANEL (MIN 2 FRONT PORTS) AS STANDARDNONE, I WILL BE USING BROADBANDGenuine Windows 7 Home Premium 64 Bit - inc DVD & Licence (£79FREE Microsoft® Office Starter 2010 (Limited functionality Word & Excel)BULLGUARD INTERNET SECURITY - FREE 90 DAY TRIALIIYAMA E2271HDS 22" LED WIDESCREEN, HDMI/DVI-D HD 1920x1080 (£139)1 x 2 METRE GOLD PLATED V1.4 HDMI CABLE (£8)Logitech® Wireless Desktop® MK250 Keyboard and Mouse Combo (£19) All for £1508, Any good?

Even though you win a lot by moving to FSX, you still lose a lot as well.For example, now when I've made the "wonderful" move to FSX, there are not even one fully working and complete Avro RJ panel, none of the common russian planes like Tu-154, IL-76 and so on. And there's not one good Baron 58.Don't get me wrong, FSX is a lot better in graphics, but there's nothing available.It's funny how it seems like everything is available for FSX when you're on FS9, but when you're on FSX much of what you used to fly is not compatible any more, and ofc there's nothing equivalent to replace the goodies with.Even though you win a lot by moving to FSX, you still lose a lot as well.For example, now when I've made the "wonderful" move to FSX, there are not even one fully working and complete Avro RJ panel, none of the common russian planes like Tu-154, IL-76 and so on. And there's not one good Baron 58.Don't get me wrong, FSX is a lot better in graphics, but there's nothing available.It's funny how it seems like everything is available for FSX when you're on FS9, but when you're on FSX much of what you used to fly is not compatible any more, and ofc there's nothing equivalent to replace the goodies with.Klas Nordstrom

Im sorry but I cant miss out on the PMDG 777 etcAny queries about the specs?

Even though you win a lot by moving to FSX, you still lose a lot as well.For example, now when I've made the "wonderful" move to FSX, there are not even one fully working and complete Avro RJ panel, none of the common russian planes like Tu-154, IL-76 and so on. And there's not one good Baron 58.Don't get me wrong, FSX is a lot better in graphics, but there's nothing available.It's funny how it seems like everything is available for FSX when you're on FS9, but when you're on FSX much of what you used to fly is not compatible any more, and ofc there's nothing equivalent to replace the goodies with.Klas Nordstrom
Is there any problem with having both FS9 and FSX installed? Want to fly Tu? Run FS9. Want to fly NGX (hopefully someday)? Run FSX...

read my sig, thats a great system, sliders maxed with a bunch of addons. Over Aerosoft EGLL, with lots of traffic, I am averaging 30-40FPSand that is with the JS41

read my sig, thats a great system, sliders maxed with a bunch of addons. Over Aerosoft EGLL, with lots of traffic, I am averaging 30-40FPSand that is with the JS41
Ok I will look into that, how much was it?Also did you buy it in one, or did you construct it yourself, if so what website did you use?