Sign in to follow this  
Guest jracer

Is cloud9's version of MCO only for FSX?

Blueprint's rendition is pretty good...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest jracer

well hopefully FSDT will convert it since they're running cloud9......what a great looking scenery!! I got the blueprint version but I'd buy the cloud9 one in a second!!!

FSDT flat out stated they weren't going to redo KMCO for FS9. We already had that argument on their forums...

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

Guest jracer

that's good to know.......oh well, I have FSX and a rig that can handle it but I'd rather use FS2004....I tried to register at their forums in August but never got the approval notice so I kind of gave up reading there....I have 4 scenery's from them and I got to say they're awesome......That surprises me that they wouldn't convert it or make another version for FS2004, shouldn't be that hard with the talent they have....

Yes unfortunately its for fsx only in a way I wish they didn't make this airport as there first fsx project, I love the designer's of the scenery who of course are now at fsdreamteam but they don't have any interest in remaking kmco hopfully maybe some how in the future they can remake it for fs9 and fsx but I doubt it I have been fighting over the years on weather to purchase the fsx version but since fs9 is my main sim for now I keep putting it off. I use the mach1 kmco for fs9 but the cloud9 kmco is a beautiful airport there are some things I wish they have added to it like custom ground and custom gates etc etc but it was made at the time in which fsx just came out and scenery designers were just starting to learn how to deal with fsx.

Cesar Martinez

Current system specs 

Amd 7800x3D MPG B650I EDGE WIFI  CORSAIR Vengeance 32GB DDR5

Alienware 34 aw3418dw at 120Hz 3440x1440 ultra wide

Asrock RX7900XT 2x 2gb GB ssd drives 1 GB western digital  nvme. windows 11.