Sign in to follow this  
cmpbellsjc

New Caribbean Islands to be released from FlyTampa

Just saw this and thought I would pass it on to anyone interested in the Caribbean and FlyTampa products.The pack will be FSX only and include the following islands:TVSB TVSM TVSC TVSU TGPZ One of them even has slopped runways.More info and screen shots can be found here: http://www.flytampa.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3846It's a 5 page thread that has various screen shots posted in it.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

Wooooow!Thanks for the heads up! :--)These guys are true artists, it really looks an outstanding work!

Best regards,
David Roch

AMD Ryzen 5950X //  Asus ROG CROSSHAIR VIII EXTREME //  32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 4000 MHz CL17 //  ASUS ROG Strix GeForce RTX 4090 24GB OC Edition //  2x SSD 1Tb Corsair MP600 PCI-E4 NVM //  Corsair 1600W PSU & Samsung Odyssey Arc 55" curved monitor
Thrustmaster Controllers: TCA Yoke Pack Boeing Edition + TCA Captain Pack Airbus Edition + Pendular Rudder.

Thanks.Nice shots! Can't wait for that. I love flying in the Caribbean.

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

Ooo, very nice. Just what I have been looking for. Will go nice with the photo real paints I just came across for the Kodiak (see link in Kodiak thread)

MSFS Premium Deluxe Edition; Windows 11 Pro, I9-9900k; Asus Maximus XI Hero; Asus TUF RTX3080TI; 32GB G.Skill Ripjaw DDR4 3600; 2X Samsung 1TB 970EVO; NZXT Kraken X63; Seasonic Prime PX-1000, LG 48" C1 Series OLED, Honeycomb Yoke & TQ, CH Rudder Pedals, Logitech G13 Gamepad 

Guest DeskPilot

Four out of five of those islands are in a freeware package that I grabbed last week.TVSC TVSB TVSM TVSUActually I haven't even flown to any of them yet, wanted to start from FlyTampa Juliana or SABA but it is about 300 NM and I haven't got around to it.Maybe I will grab the payware version, but I would be far more likely if the flight time was shorter from other FlyTampa scenery. They do great work...Donald

Guys,I have actually landed on the sloped runway of Mustique in a Twin Otter 2 years ago and let me tell you it was exciting(as a passanger). I can't wait to do it in the sim in the Aerosoft Otter! I never thought anyone would model that runway in FS but I'm glad they did and it looks dead on from those screenshots!Alex Chung :(

If anyone can do it, FlyTampa can.Now let's hope that they update Seattle. FSX needs it!

A pilot is always learning and I LOVE to learn.

If anyone can do it, FlyTampa can.Now let's hope that they update Seattle. FSX needs it!
Yeah really. From what I have read over there I don't think they will do many updates of any previous sceneries since George said many would have to be rebuilt from scratch. I agree though I would love to see a redo of Seattle and Miami. I never had them in FS9 because my FS9 rig couldn't handle them, but the screens sure looked good. If I were ever to install FS9 on my FSX computer I would be sure to get them.

Avsim Board of Directors | Avsim Forums Moderator

I'll be looking forward to this new release. Their Kai Tak is the finest area specific scenery addon I've used yet, and I've got more than a few others.

Frank L.T

Guest 413X3

I wish they had 2 separate Hong Kongs, one the old classic and a new modern variant. I was never one to want to turn flight sim into a retro experience.Cool about these sceneries, TNCM and surroundings were great, now I can island hop all over!!

This is really exciting news. I love island hopping, and FlyTampa's stuff is peerless. I wish these airports were a bit closer to Juliana but it'll do.Getting these plus the freeware PW Sceneries just might force me to bother installing FSX again.