Sign in to follow this  
HoratioWondersocks

Trojan.Downloader - (!!Found!!)

Guest Gary Buska

I just checked the file out using Mcafee and found no problems with it.RegardsGary Buska

Guest jbinner

I also checked both the zip, and individual files, all with Symantec Corp edition 10.2. ALL files check and scan clean.

Guest Touchdownat

Hello!Please check again the file "GAP_LGRPv2.exe".ClamWin, Kaspersky Malware and other gave me this result:LGRPv2.exe: Trojan.Downloader-38876 FOUND----------- SCAN SUMMARY -----------Known viruses: 350734Engine version: 0.93.1Scanned directories: 0Scanned files: 1Infected files: 1Data scanned: 5.24 MBTime: 11.422 sec (0 m 11 s)--------------------------------------Completed--------------------------------------

Guest Touchdownat

Hello!Please check again the file "GAP_LGRPv2.exe".ClamWin, Kaspersky Malware and other gave me this result:LGRPv2.exe: Trojan.Downloader-38876 FOUND----------- SCAN SUMMARY -----------Known viruses: 350734Engine version: 0.93.1Scanned directories: 0Scanned files: 1Infected files: 1Data scanned: 5.24 MBTime: 11.422 sec (0 m 11 s)--------------------------------------Completed--------------------------------------

Guest jbinner

As I stated in my reply, I already have. I unzipped EACH file and checked EACH file. They are clean.

Guest Touchdownat

Hello!OK, thanks for the information!

>Hello!>I checked a file with ClamWin and two online Mailware>detectors, I always got the same result...>>ClamAV 0.93.1 2008.07.16 !!!Trojan.Downloader-38876!!!>Panda 9.0.0.4 2008.07.16 !!!Suspicious file!!!>>Here is the link to the file:>http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...cen&DLID=104163Do you use zone alarm?.I f you do i believe(i am not really au-fait with all this tech stuff)that it can be a bit enthusiastic in detecting threats that don't always exist.I used to use the texture altering program from IFDG and that would come up as a threat(trojan or virus can't remember which horrible it was)but it never caused me any problems so you are probably okay.Actually can't remember if it was Zone Alarm or some other stinky detector but somebody will know what i am going on about.cheers Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077

Guest Touchdownat

Hello!What is with that?ClamAV 0.93.3 7751 2008-07-19 Trojan.Downloader-38876andCP Secure 1.1.0.715 2008.07.19 2008-07-19 Troj.Downloader.W32.Aphex.020

Guest belga1

Hi,What is with that?That's what many call "False positive"It's certainly in the EXE some programming scripts or strings who seem's to be "a trojan part" and trigger those "false positive"Cheers.

>>Hello!>>I checked a file with ClamWin and two online Mailware>>detectors, I always got the same result...>>>>ClamAV 0.93.1 2008.07.16 !!!Trojan.Downloader-38876!!!>>Panda 9.0.0.4 2008.07.16 !!!Suspicious file!!!>>>>Here is the link to the file:>>http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?CatID...cen&DLID=104163>>Do you use zone alarm?.I f you do i believe(i am not really>au-fait with all this tech stuff)that it can be a bit>enthusiastic in detecting threats that don't always exist.I>used to use the texture altering program from IFDG and that>would come up as a threat(trojan or virus can't remember which>horrible it was)but it never caused me any problems so you>are probably okay.>Actually can't remember if it was Zone Alarm or some other>stinky detector but somebody will know what i am going on>about.>cheers AndyJust remembered it was AVG free edition that kept finding trojan in IFDG. nothing to do with Zone Alarm.Andy

photo-141290.gif?_r=1341161573?t=54318216?t=43542077