Sign in to follow this  
PilotPete99

Problems getting 64 bit installers for Blueprint Simulations Aiports

I am wondering if anyone has had to get the updated 64 bit installers for any of the blueprint simulations airports. I ordered three of them (KMSP, KCLE, and KIAD) from PC Aviator a couple of days ago. On the Blueprint FAQ website it says that all their products are 64 bit compatiable but that the updated installers need to be downloaded from their site, I sent an email to them yesterday and have only received an automated response back immediately telling me they received my email and then nothing since. I hope this is :( not one of these Captain Sim type issues where the problem never gets resovled. Has anyone had to do this that can shed some light? Thanks, Pete

Pete Solov - Lake in the Hills 3CK

and Schaumburg Regional 06C
Proud AOPA Member - PPL 2001
Real World Piper Cherokee Pilot

Guest j0nx

You email them and get the 64 bit installer or you install the 32 bit version onto any old 32 bit system (doesn't need fsx installed on it) and then just copy the folder over from there to your 64 bit machine and then add the scenery area in fsx. Either way will work. I do recall that it took 2 or 3 days to get a response from them about it but I had already just figured out that I could copy the folder from a 32 bit machine.

You email them and get the 64 bit installer or you install the 32 bit version onto any old 32 bit system (doesn't need fsx installed on it) and then just copy the folder over from there to your 64 bit machine and then add the scenery area in fsx. Either way will work. I do recall that it took 2 or 3 days to get a response from them about it but I had already just figured out that I could copy the folder from a 32 bit machine.
Thanks for the info, I did not know that can be done. I will give it a shot shortly.

Thanks for the info, I did not know that can be done. I will give it a shot shortly.
Got it to work; thanks for your help. Only issue is the updates, which I think will not install due to the lack of an installer in Windows.

Guest j0nx
Got it to work; thanks for your help. Only issue is the updates, which I think will not install due to the lack of an installer in Windows.
Same thing applies. Install on 32 bit system then run the updates in order per their instructions. That's the way I did it here and it works fine.