Sign in to follow this  
Guest marchellodelaglande

Password 747-400F

Hi,Can anyone tell me how to get my 'lost' password of the 747-400F. I purchased the software but i didn't received an conformation email with (i think) the password. On support@precissionmanuals.com they told me to go to the E-commerce page. But then they told me to put in my email address and select 'lost pasword'. But i can't find that. Can i find the password or product key by any chance in my own account?Kind regards,Marcel

Hi, here i am again...Something goes terribly wrong. When i try the key 'lost password' after i put in my emailaddress then i will not receive an email back with my lost password. Even when i try again and again. Finally, i did rembered my password but when i put it in to validate the program it goes wrong again.This is what i put in: DELETEDMy password : That's the same one that i use to login the PMDG-site together with my usernameWhat can i do to validate it because i'm get very tired.RegardsMarcel

Hi, here i am again...Something goes terribly wrong. When i try the key 'lost password' after i put in my emailaddress then i will not receive an email back with my lost password. Even when i try again and again. Finally, i did rembered my password but when i put it in to validate the program it goes wrong again.This is what i put in: DELETEDMy password : That's the same one that i use to login the PMDG-site together with my usernameWhat can i do to validate it because i'm get very tired.RegardsMarcel
Dude, don't post your order number out in the open, lol.

Jacek G.

Ryzen 5800X3D | Asus RTX4090 OC | 64gb DDR4 3600 | Asus ROG Strix X570E | HX1000w | Fractal Design Torrent RGB | AOC AGON 49' Curved QHD |

The order number really doesn't do much... someone needs the password to do anything with it. I'll remove it anyway though. Marcel, check your forum PMs, I've resolved the issue for you.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

So Finaly, what do i have to put in to validate the program? I tryed everything but no entree. Maybe you can email me, so you can give me a ordernumber and a password. I believe you have my emeiladdress.Thanks for the help Ryan!Kind Regards,Marcel

I seems to be that my emailaddress is deleted from the PMDG's database. What is wrong!

Marcel,Your email address was misspelled in our system (means you typed it in wrong). It was missing the r - I've corrected it and you should be able to log in now with the PW I sent you via PM.

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com

Finaly, the problem is solved. Very thanks for the help :( ! I couldn't do it on my own so...Kind Regards,Marcel