Sign in to follow this  
Guest A_Delta_Sierra

Fireworks in FS2002?

I'm thinking about going flying tonight and I was wondering if any of the default city scenery has fireworks for the 4th of July? Maybe Las Vegas?

Thanks! Maybe I will fly Yannick Lavigne's Falcon 50 (haven't flown that plane in awhile) Now I just have to decide weather to fly to Washington DC or New York City :-)

Aren't there also some fireworks around Sydney, Aus? I have tried to view them before but have not had any luck. Anyone have info on this?Scott Smith

Guest A_Delta_Sierra

Hook one of the aerial bomb fx to you nav light switch and see happens. ;-)In your aircraft cfg file, add this line in the lights section.[lights]LIGHTS//Types: 1=beacon, 2=strobe, 3=navigation, 4=cockpit, 5=landinglight.XX=2, 100, 0, 20, fx_firework6XX is next available sequence value.Becareful! Fireworks are dangerous!Have fun!Regards,BobS