Sign in to follow this  
Guest bjjones

Few model issues with the IFDG 767-300....

Here is a pic I took of a few model errors/texture errors with the IFDG 767-300. The livery I used was the UPS New Colors but it appears to occue on every IFDG 767 aircraft..not sure about the center issue but the 2 flashing model errors on the wing undersides and topsides do exist on all IFDG 767's.*NOTE* This issue also appears on the top area of the wings only to not as great an extent (same area on top)http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/21144.jpgHope this pic helps for when you create the patch!!:)

Ark

--------------------------

I9 9900K @ 5ghz / 32GB G.Skill (Samsung B) / Aorus Master Mobo / EVGA GTX 2080Ti FTW 3

I just downloaded the Delta bird and there is a pretty big gap in the wingroot area on the right side, you can see through everything if viewed from underneath. Also my main gear doors do not appear to work at all. One side stays shut and the other moves but there is no door while its in motion, no door on the other side either. I'm talking about the two large doors along the centerline which open and then close during sequencing. Anyone else see that? Needs a few bug fixes, otherwise she is pretty sweet.Hornit

Guest bjornkeizers

Here's another couple to add to the list. Seems like they released this bird way too early or totally skipped the beta testing..On the Aeroflot model, my right gear door doesn't open, and the left one opens inwards through the gear itself... I'm pretty sure that's not the way it looks on the real bird...I've also noticed that when flying at dawn, my engines and sometimes wings turn very white. I've attached a pic. Is anyone else encountering the same problem?http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/21245.jpg

I have also seen some problems !!Here they are :)I have also sendt a mail to the modeller....Pic 1:When i turn right, the outboard ailerones looks like they are turning left !!And the inboard aileron between inboard flaps and and outboard flaps should also be animated when we are turning the plane, just as the outboard ailerone !!http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/21271.jpgPIC 2: Speaks for it self hehe :)One wheel maindoor are animated wrong, and the other is not animated at all !!http://forums.avsim.com/user_files/21273.jpgI'm not trying to ruin your work, i'm just trying to help you guys out as good as i can :)CheersStian

Guest bjornkeizers

>I'm not trying to ruin your work, i'm just trying to help you guys out as good as i can :)Yup, but these are some really big errors. How could they miss a thing like those gear doors? Now if it was a rivet out of place or say.. an engine spinning the wrong way or whatever, those are small errors; but the gears and the control surfaces? Those are some really big errors guys.

Lets hope that they will fix all of these !!And release the plane on new/ or just a patch :)Stian

Guest bjjones

The gear door and aileron problems have been fixed and I've now got the new models, Also the horizontal stabiliser textures have been resized, and various night textures added to stop flaps being transparent etc. I'll be uploading some more paints later with these newer versions.