Sign in to follow this  
earthdog

FSBuild with Win7

Hi All!I finally moved to Win7 from vista..For the past 2 days i ve been installing things ans up to know everything looks great..One problem so far...FSBuild...FSBuild 2.3 does not run ..I click on the icon and nothing happens.tried all the compatibility settings and graphic modes but nothing happens....Any ideas?Elias

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

Do you have a 64bit Win7 version? Cause I'm working fine with FSBuild on Win7. Maybe if you have the 64bit edition FSBuild will not support that but I'm not sure.Cheers, Markus

I have FSBuild 2.3.7.6.1 working OK in Win 7 x64. Hunt around for the patch on the FSB forum (do a search in the forum, buggered if I can find a 'patch download' section on the website). If you have no luck PM me your email address and I'll send it down the wire.Cheers, SLuggy

You've got mail, as they say in the classics.Cheers, SLuggy

You've got mail, as they say in the classics.Cheers, SLuggy
Thank you very much!got it , put it but no solution.....double click and nothing happens..:(thanks anyway :)Elias

__________________________________________________________________________________________
Elias Stassinos - Author of PTTBuddy - Automatic volume control while you fly / play /stream
My FS Photos - My MSFS Settings - i7-8700K / 32GB RAM / Gigabyte 3070 8GB OC / 1440p

When you run the patch, did you run it as admin? Try in XP SP2 compatibility mode (right click on the *.exe).Also, I have ZoneAlarm AV, and it pulled a false positive (love that term) on the FSBuild exe and quarantined it, although the above patch seemed OK. Has your AV maybe done the same?Cheers, SLuggy

When you run the patch, did you run it as admin? Try in XP SP2 compatibility mode (right click on the *.exe).Also, I have ZoneAlarm AV, and it pulled a false positive (love that term) on the FSBuild exe and quarantined it, although the above patch seemed OK. Has your AV maybe done the same?Cheers, SLuggy
yes i tun it as admin and my nod32 doesnt seem to bother for fsbuild..i tried xp and vista but nothing...it must be something simple :) as usual...

Sorry mate, been out of the loop for a couple of days. Maybe try uninstalling FSBuild, and reinstalling in another location? We'll get the bugger going! :( Cheers, SLuggy