Sign in to follow this  
Ray Proudfoot

Support may be patchy - JD has flu

Please be aware that support may be patchy for the next few days. JD has succumbed to swine flu. Those of us who are able to help will do our best but those with registration queries may need to be patient.Thanks.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

My understanding of the word "succumbed" is far more grave than I hope the situation is :(Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and lots of Tamiflu shots for JD!

My understanding of the word "succumbed" is far more grave than I hope the situation is :( Here's hoping for a speedy recovery and lots of Tamiflu shots for JD!
I hope I didn't alarm you with that word. :( He's still with us - don't worry.

Ray (Cheshire, England).
System: P3D v5.3HF2, Intel i9-13900K, MSI 4090 GAMING X TRIO 24G, Crucial T700 4Tb M.2 SSD, Asus ROG Maximus Z790 Hero, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR5 6000Mhz RAM, Win 11 Pro 64-bit, BenQ PD3200U 32” UHD monitor, Fulcrum One yoke.
Cheadle Hulme Weather

Guest Alias

I am having it too, c'mon jd!! All the best

I hope I didn't alarm you with that word. :( He's still with us - don't worry.
i'm still kicking.i've had the flu many times during the span of 51 years. i remember camping out in the bathroom (loo?) as i made multiple prayers to the porcelan god, and thinking this is terrible.nothing compared to thursday night. it was so alarming, that i went downhill so fast, and my temp spiked to 102+ so fast, and my breathing became shallow and short, i decided to not take any chances, and my wife drove me to the ER.after a bag of fluids, and temp came down below 100, they let me go. i've been living on advil and water for 48 hours now. and i've slept for 46 of those hours.jd

Good to see you back so soon. You must be made of stern stuff! :(

...i remember camping out in the bathroom (loo?) as i made multiple prayers to the porcelan god.
Ah yes, we've all prayed to that particular 'god' although perhaps under different circumstances. :( 48 hours and no Coke! It must have been bad! :(

Ray (Cheshire, England).
Cheadle Hulme Weather