Sign in to follow this  
trisager

McPhat customer service

With my recent purchase of the ERJs from FeelThere came my first McPhat liveries. I think they are very nice, but what I've learned very quickly is that their customer service is every bit as good as their paint jobs.My first experience with them was when I discovered that the no. 2 engine of the KLM ERJ145 was still in Embraer house colors. I posted on their support forum and then did something else for half an hour. When I came back there was an email in my inbox notifying me that a reply had been made to my post - I opened it and found a download link to a texture that was missing in my installation. Talk about quick problem resolution.Today I went to their website again to see what else they are painting. I stumbled across this thread in their support forum. There are five pages or so, but the gist is that some ERJ users want to fly in American Eagle livery for a Vatsim event that same day, and would McPhat please hurry up and release a repaint within the next couple of hours. No problem, these guys stay in the office after hours on a Friday and make them not just one, but three freeware repaints.I wasn't really planning on buying the addon livery packs for the ERJ, but I think I will now. These guys must really love what they do to provide that kind of service.TomPS: The American Eagle liveries are here (FSX only, FS9 to come presumably): http://www.mcphatstudios.net/freeware-erj2.php. There is a disclaimer that these are rush jobs that will be updated to "our usual standards" later.

Hi Tom,Thanks, I actually had heaps of fun last night, trying to get those textures out, before the event started. Funny thing is : We had no intentions, releasing those American Eagle liveries yesterday. If all ya'll weren't that persistent, we'd probably shut down the lights and closed the office at 18.00. After a while, it started to become a race against the clock (which is a game, and I like games, especially if I 'win').I must admit : usually when people gang up on me like the way you all did yesterday, I tend NOT to do what is requested, but for some reason the more people dropped in, the harder we tried to release them in time. :( It also helped that it was for a twice(?) yearly VATSIM event.I hope you guys had a nice event.

You know, reading the 2 posts above REALLY impressed me. I can honestly say that I will be buying ALL the UHDT liveries Mcphat have to offer for the CS 757 when they are released not only because of their great technical work but also because of their excellent customer service and work ethic! Well done Mcphat dudes!Alex Chung :(

Sounds like some great service which is a rare treat these days. Nice job guys.

- Aaron

I can't wait to see the paint they've been working on for the PMDG MD-11,It's a shame that Ariane and McPhat have parted company.I think it was the most customer friendly aspect Araine had going for it,Oh well Araine's loss.