Sign in to follow this  
sac601

Window 7 pro 64 bites problem with FS9

I installed Window 7 pro 64 bites problem with FS9 and am having problems with flying the planes. When I get in the default cessna on runway (and other planes as well) I got no control over the rudder, elevator, throttles etc... They just go crazy. I have the CH product yoke and pedal installed.I have them calibrated in FS9 correctly. I have FSUIPC (Registered) My system is:Window 7 pro 64 bitesIntel ® Core 2 Duo CPUE6850 @ 3.00 Ghz4.00 GB (RAM)64 Bit Operating SystemNvidia GeForce 8800 GTXWould appreciate any advised or help on that.Thank youAl Boulianneaboulian@rogers.com

Have you disabled the 'joystick' in FS9, as FSUIPC doesn't need it to operate the controls.Also, try calibrating the yoke and pedals in Win7 (under controllers or something like that).Cheers, SLuggy

I tried to disable teh joystick and it stop doing nothing but the joystick was not working anymore. I calibrated from the game and planes still going crazy. Where do I go to calibrated from window 7?

I tried to disable teh joystick and it stop doing nothing but the joystick was not working anymore. I calibrated from the game and planes still going crazy. Where do I go to calibrated from window 7?
I'm having the same problems as you are, but I've just calibrated my CH pedals and yoke via the CH Control Manager Software, which is a free download from http://www.chproducts.com/retail/tech_support.html - click on the Download button and select your product(s), then download and install it. I'll be trying another flight later, and will report back....Good Luck,Jim

Jim Blake
Captain, SWA Virtual Airlines
Real World C172 Pilot, AOPA #06034701
 sig_concordeX.jpg  Boeing777_Banner_Pilot.jpg

Start - control panel - hardware and sound - devices and printers - right click your controller - properties - settingsCheers, SLuggy

I did it but same problem it did not solved it even if teh calibration from Window 7 work fine.Al

Have you calibrated your controllers in FSUIPC? Cheers, SLuggy

I'm having the same problems as you are, but I've just calibrated my CH pedals and yoke via the CH Control Manager Software, which is a free download from http://www.chproducts.com/retail/tech_support.html - click on the Download button and select your product(s), then download and install it. I'll be trying another flight later, and will report back....Good Luck,JimJim they don't have one for window 7 64 bites which one do I choose. Window XP 64 Bites??? Also my rodder stay left and I got little more control but the aileron jump back and forth just like the fudderThanks AlI tried to calibrated with my registered version of FUIPC but it did not moved the numbers on the right?Al

Sorry guys but I am very despret. After I disconnected everything all went back to normal and I could fly with the key board. As soon as I put the joystick on the rudder turn right by it self and no more control. I change yoke same thing.Please helpAl

............. Jim they don't have one for window 7 64 bites which one do I choose. Window XP 64 Bites??? Thanks Al
Hi Al, If there's a version for Vista 64 choose that over the XP. W7 has been built on the Vista platform. When I installed the CH Manager in W7 everything set up just the way it did in XP or Vista - no issues.

Regards, Kendall

I try with the vista same problem. When I calibrated with cvista controller it was perfect but as soon as I open flight sim. There was no middle with aileraon. rudder etc... It was way up or way doun or way right or way left. When I unplug the Yoke no more problem but could fly only with key board.I am very stessfull about this.Al

I took time to read the guide of FSUIPC to calibrate with FSUIPC and it work. I am so happy. Thank youAl

Guest ziporama

I had the same issue when I upgraded from Vista 64 to Windows 7 causing sheer panic.I had to re-install the CH Products control panel, noting in passing that a new version was released fairly recently to support one of their new products that I don't have (4.51 is it?) - used whatever they had for Vista 64. There is no version number from the download page, just the O/S selection. Vista 64 drivers work in Windows 7 64 just fine.All started to work again after the install, although I had to go back an recalibrate in FSUIPC because the axis values were off a bit, even on the same hardware. Odd, but the drivers are different a bit as well I suppose.Cheers,