Sign in to follow this  
Guest alexzar14

2D panel view for a wide-screen LCD

Guest alexzar14

as been with MD-11 and Leonardo's MD-80, the 2D wide-panel view is a nuclear blast-of-improvement, not only because regular panels look like craple on wide-screen monitors, they are less functional (a waste of space on a widescreen lcd), and is like... stone age stuff after you have discovered for your self what a wide-screen 2D panel is, as integrated into MD-11 and Leo MD-80.From here I would like to ask (probably uselessly but what does it take to try...) to ask PMDG to find few extra minuts in their extremely-busy daily schedules, and to put together an option of wide screen 2D panel view for the Boeing 747, which is to be uploaded in a form of a little patchie to an existing product.Excellent 747 software + widescreen 2D panel, would equal to the nuclear explosion!!

as been with MD-11 and Leonardo's MD-80, the 2D wide-panel view is a nuclear blast-of-improvement, not only because regular panels look like craple on wide-screen monitors, they are less functional (a waste of space on a widescreen lcd), and is like... stone age stuff after you have discovered for your self what a wide-screen 2D panel is, as integrated into MD-11 and Leo MD-80.From here I would like to ask (probably uselessly but what does it take to try...) to ask PMDG to find few extra minuts in their extremely-busy daily schedules, and to put together an option of wide screen 2D panel view for the Boeing 747, which is to be uploaded in a form of a little patchie to an existing product.Excellent 747 software + widescreen 2D panel, would equal to the nuclear explosion!!
I fully agree with you, but i think it will take a little more as "a few minutes" :( Just don't count on it.

I fully agree with you, but i think it will take a little more as "a few minutes" :( Just don't count on it.
I also agree. Looking forward for a wide screen panel (if possible).Best regardsChris

Best regards

Chris Schnaedelbach
CEO / President of Cyber Air Virtual Airlines  (established since 1994)
Intel I7-4790 with 8GB DDR3-1600 Ram; GeForce GTX 970 with 4 GB RAM; Win10 64Bit Home Edition; P3Dv3 and also FSX Acceleration Pack German Version;