Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest dcs1968

How do I get update for C-130

I am wondering how I get the service update for the C-130? I went to Captain Sims website and I can't find the ownload section anywhere. :(

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Log into Captain Sim Customer SupportFill in the required fields and once in your profile select the aircraft you wish to update then click on Extened Download Service, press "Get New Links" and you will be taken to another page where your download link will be available. You have to uninstall your present installation and install the complete file, these are not mere updates but the complete package. Follow the instructions at CS site. Versions available are:FS9 v1.1FSX v1.3

Log into Captain Sim Customer SupportFill in the required fields and once in your profile select the aircraft you wish to update then click on Extened Download Service, press "Get New Links" and you will be taken to another page where your download link will be available. You have to uninstall your present installation and install the complete file, these are not mere updates but the complete package. Follow the instructions at CS site. Versions available are:FS9 v1.1FSX v1.3
Thank You!David SandersonKSNA