Sign in to follow this  
el_kab0ng

Too many apps calling fsuipc at once?

I've noticed when running Flight Dispatch, Radar Contact, AS6 and FS9 all at the same time, FS9 chokes out at 80%+ system utilization, making for one stuttery ride.Is it possible that so many apps are calling fsuipc at once that they are all competing for memory space? Does anyone else run this sort of combination and has experienced something similar?

The only thing I run on my FS9 machine is FS9 (with associated scenery and payware A/C addons). AS6.5, PFE, FDC Live Cockpit, and FS Commander I run on WideFS machines. I have no noticeable problems because so many apps are calling on FSUIPC. It's more likely that all of the apps running simultaneously are simply stressing your computer.