Sign in to follow this  
gillesdenice

FlightPlan KLM1263 (KLM39U) 15/11/2009 ?

Hello,Could you please post the flightplan of the KLM1263 (KLM39U) EHAM-LFMN of the 15/11/2009 ?It seems that it was a Fokker 70.If you find it, can u tell me the link where to find real flightplans ?Thank YouBest regardsGilles MenghettiLFMN.

Hello,Could you please post the flightplan of the KLM1263 (KLM39U) EHAM-LFMN of the 15/11/2009 ?It seems that it was a Fokker 70.If you find it, can u tell me the link where to find real flightplans ?Thank YouBest regardsGilles MenghettiLFMN.
Hi Gilles,I can't get the 15th route, but here's todays;N0423F330 ARNEM UL603 TEBRO UZ738 RIDSU UL607 UTABA UM738 ADOSA L612 ALBETIt's a repetitive flightplan so will be almost identical.Sam

Cheers,

Sam N

Hi Gilles,I can't get the 15th route, but here's todays;N0423F330 ARNEM UL603 TEBRO UZ738 RIDSU UL607 UTABA UM738 ADOSA L612 ALBETIt's a repetitive flightplan so will be almost identical.Sam
Sorry B77W but the flightplan given isn't a FPL to LFMN because ALBET is too far in Italy and is not a STAR in LFMN.I saw that the KLM1263 have a ARNEM SID but in Nizza (LFMN), it arrives with a VEVAR5R arrival (listen on real frequenciy) and between with two points, i can't build a no-error route with CFMU.Does someone have the good and real flightplan of the route between EHAM and LFMN ?ThxGilles Menghetti

LEKKO UN872 NIK UM624 DIK UN852 MILPA UM730 VANAS UM623 VEVAR
Yes of course, this one is a no errors one.But i know that the flight KLM1263 who take-off every day at 09:35 local time at EHAM have tha ARNEM SID not the LEKKO one.It has a VEVAR5R STAR but between this 2 points, i am not able to build a no-error route.Can somebody build a non-error route between ARNEM and VEVAR waypoints ?Gilles Menghetti. LFMN

Sorry B77W but the flightplan given isn't a FPL to LFMN because ALBET is too far in Italy and is not a STAR in LFMN.I saw that the KLM1263 have a ARNEM SID but in Nizza (LFMN), it arrives with a VEVAR5R arrival (listen on real frequenciy) and between with two points, i can't build a no-error route with CFMU.Does someone have the good and real flightplan of the route between EHAM and LFMN ?ThxGilles Menghetti
I put the callsign into CFMU and that's what it gave me, so it must have been a callsign error.

Cheers,

Sam N

Yes of course, this one is a no errors one.But i know that the flight KLM1263 who take-off every day at 09:35 local time at EHAM have tha ARNEM SID not the LEKKO one.It has a VEVAR5R STAR but between this 2 points, i am not able to build a no-error route.Can somebody build a non-error route between ARNEM and VEVAR waypoints ?Gilles Menghetti. LFMN
Yes of course you are welcome!

I can see the problem now,KLM39U goes to LIPZ not LFMN.KLM1263 however - N0416F350 LEKKO UN872 NIK UM624 DIK UN852 MILPA/N0412F350 UM730 VANAS/N0408F290 UM730 MEDAM UM623 VEVAR

Cheers,

Sam N

I can see the problem now,KLM39U goes to LIPZ not LFMN.KLM1263 however - N0416F350 LEKKO UN872 NIK UM624 DIK UN852 MILPA/N0412F350 UM730 VANAS/N0408F290 UM730 MEDAM UM623 VEVAR
OK Thank you very much !!How is it possible to have access of real flightplans to CFMU, sir ?Gilles.

OK Thank you very much !!How is it possible to have access of real flightplans to CFMU, sir ?Gilles.
Work in the industry.Operations mainly.

Cheers,

Sam N