Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Leffe

A Challenging appr to Velasco Astete Airport Cuzco

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Great post Leffe. Out of fun I did the flight coming from Lima, which is a bit shorter regarding flight time. Really fascinating (even in fs) to fly through the valley repsecitvely over the top of the mountains all the time :).Thanks for the post. Probably going to try to fly your route.Christian

You weren't kidding about that approach! I just did it with the PMDG 747 with a visual approach to RWY 28. Had to go around the first time because ATC brought me in way to high, so I made right turn after passing the airport and came back around skimming the mountain tops and made a successful landing on the next pass. I saved this flight because I have a feeling I will be doing it again. Thanks for the post.

Great post Leffe. Out of fun I did the flight coming from Lima, which is a bit shorter regarding flight time. Really fascinating (even in fs) to fly through the valley repsecitvely over the top of the mountains all the time :).Thanks for the post. Probably going to try to fly your route.Christian
You weren't kidding about that approach! I just did it with the PMDG 747 with a visual approach to RWY 28. Had to go around the first time because ATC brought me in way to high, so I made right turn after passing the airport and came back around skimming the mountain tops and made a successful landing on the next pass. I saved this flight because I have a feeling I will be doing it again. Thanks for the post.
Hi! Thanks for reply I found another one, nearly as hard, and that is a flight between Quito Ecuador to Tegucigalpa Honduras (SEQU-MHTG) Found a very very nice freeware scenery for TONCOINTIN (MHTG) in Honduras. However this scenery is also available as a payware, such as the Cuzco scenerie, but I found this freeware so prof done so I decided to keep that one.I have loaded up a Flightplan between SEQU and MHTG to Vroute, so try it some day, when you have some time. If you don