Sign in to follow this  
ZachLW

Feelthere Embraers V2.

Sorry to make a new thread about this product again... Oh wellI already own the first Embraer by Feelthere. Can anyone give me some insight as to rather it's worth the price of a full addon to go to this new version.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

If you have the E-Jet series you'll know Feelthere has come a long ways from previous efforts. Everything from graphics to sounds has been improved upon. It's well worth the price of admission... All we need now is an American Eagle livery for the 145 model and a Continental livery for the 145XR version.

FS2020 

Alienware Aurora R11 10th Gen Intel Core i7 10700F - Windows 11 Home 32GB Ram
NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4060 Ti 16GB DLSS 3 - HP Reverb G2

If you have the E-Jet series you'll know Feelthere has come a long ways from previous efforts. Everything from graphics to sounds has been improved upon. It's well worth the price of admission... All we need now is an American Eagle livery for the 145 model and a Continental livery for the 145XR version.
There's a free American Eagle repaint for the 145LR on the McPhat web site.Bill M

Bill McIntyre

Asus Rampage V Extreme, Intel Core I7 6950X (10 core)@ 4.5, 32GB's Crucial Ballistics DDR4 MEM, 1 Crucial M.2 4TB SSD, 4 Crucial-2TB SSD, Corsair H115i CPU liquid cooler, NVIDIA RTX 2080TI Founders Edition, LG 34" HD Curved Monitor, 2 Dell 27" Monitors, Sound Blaster Audigy X, 1Kw PC Power & Cooling Power Supply, Corsair Obsidian Full tower Case.  FSX-SE, MFFS 2020, PD3 v5.4, WIN10 Pro x64                                                                                                                                             

From one takeoff, I can tell you the ERJ-145v2 is worth it. It's a lot better than its predecessor. Graphics, sounds, visuals... especially the interior is a thousand times better. It's hard to beat honestly... In its class, I might be one of the best there is right now for FS. I do agree the price is a bit steep, but then again, I think you'll enjoy it a lot. Plus, those McPhat liveries are a great joy to look at. They really are quite beautiful!

Benjamin van Soldt

Windows 10 64bit - i5-8600k @ 4.7GHz - ASRock Fatality K6 Z370 - EVGA GTX1070 SC 8GB VRAM - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX @ 3200MHz - Samsung 960 Evo SSD M.2 NVMe 500GB - 2x Samsung 860 Evo SSD 1TB (P3Dv4/5 drive) - Seagate Barracuda 2TB 7200RPM - Seasonic FocusPlus Gold 750W - Noctua DH-15S - Fractal Design Focus G (White) Case

There's a free American Eagle repaint for the 145LR on the McPhat web site.Bill M
The textures are FSX only...

FS2020 

here I read something different : http://forums1.avsim.net/index.php?showtopic=266366
The FSX/FS9 option applies to some of McPhat's packages, unfortunately the American Eagle repaints are an exception as their a small freeware effort made by request. I posted a thread over on their site requesting an FS9 option. Others have requested the same thing in another thread for American Eagle in which McPhat (or someone on the team) stated the American Eagle repaint for FS9 may be the last FS9 paint they do.The deal with FSX repaints is the files are in '.dds' format. FS9 paints are .'bmp' files. In many cases you can't use FSX repaints in FS9 because of the file type used...

FS2020 

The FSX/FS9 option applies to some of McPhat's packages, unfortunately the American Eagle repaints are an exception as their a small freeware effort made by request. I posted a thread over on their site requesting an FS9 option. Others have requested the same thing in another thread for American Eagle in which McPhat (or someone on the team) stated the American Eagle repaint for FS9 may be the last FS9 paint they do.The deal with FSX repaints is the files are in '.dds' format. FS9 paints are .'bmp' files. In many cases you can't use FSX repaints in FS9 because of the file type used...
I am building the installers for the the 1.02 update for the World Airliners 1 and 2. As soon as I am done with that, I'll do the FS9 American Eagle liveries.

I am building the installers for the the 1.02 update for the World Airliners 1 and 2. As soon as I am done with that, I'll do the FS9 American Eagle liveries.
Thanks, it's much appreciated...

FS2020 

Thanks guys. Purchased.
Nice...one question: how do you adjust the night lighting in 2D panel? Flood does not adjust--it appears full bright at night.THanksRich Perry

Nice...one question: how do you adjust the night lighting in 2D panel? Flood does not adjust--it appears full bright at night.THanksRich Perry
You don't, it's either on or off. I mentioned that in one of the other posts on the ERJ v2 that are around here somewhere. People really should learn to stick to one post for a given subject ;)

Just downloaded, free FS9 American Eagle livery for v2 ERJ 135LR is now up on the McPhat "Products" page.Regards,Tom

i913900KF (5.8GHz) | Case: Fractal PopAir RGB I MSI Z790-VC | MSI Gaming RTX 4070Ti Super 16GB | Kingston Fury Beast 32GB DDR5 | SOLIDIGM P41 Plus 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD | Samsung SSD 870 EVO 2TB | Thermalright Frozen Notte 240 MM Liquid Cooling | Samsung 41" Monitor 1920 x 1080 60Hz | Honeycomb Alpha & Bravo | Logitech G Pro pedals | Tobii EyeTracker

Does anyone know how to convert .dds files to .bmp format for FS9 usage?I'd like to know this in general if I come across paints I like that are in FSX formate.

FS2020 

Does anyone know how to convert .dds files to .bmp format for FS9 usage?I'd like to know this in general if I come across paints I like that are in FSX formate.
Use Dxtbmp.exe to convert... just make sure you do a vertical flip on them (.DDS textures are flipped vertically from the .BMP orientation)Even so, you have to be careful... some developers (not all) map their FSX and FS9 models separately with different master texture sets, so they may not exactly match up...