Sign in to follow this  
Alado

PSS B 777 help ?

Hello allI am desesperated as I have the boxed payware version B 777 PSS with the Sp1 and Sp 2 loaded in just flight site and here is my big problem . When I taxi or even when I fly having the fps at 28 the outside view is always jerky never fluid even having change the bmp textures to 16 bit instead to 32 ?Would you have a solution for that to get a fluid outside view with the 2d panel and also the 3d do we have to change something in a folder ? a dll somewhere ? I love this addon and I am very sad not to be able to enjoy it at 100 % due to this problem I have asked some people in IVAO VATSIM that tell me that they have no this problem ? Can be possible that my version has this problem ? 2/ is it a solution to make a merge with open sky with panel or model ? I have hear a little about that but not sur if eventually it is a solution I will appreciate a help also how to make the merge to transfer which model which folder . Hope you can help me as I am sur that probably it must be a little detail to obtain a great after fluid view and enjoy this nice bird !!!! Is it possible that maybe is it also a solution not to install all the 3 models and all the liveries ? from the boxed version ? I thank you all in advance all that could help me to at least enjoy my prefered bird !!! and to fly again with him in IVAO AND VATSIM !!!!! Just an information when I fly the PMDG and LEVEL D with the same settings I have with them a nice fps and fluid image that is why I do not understand why with the PSS this problem appears . regardsPatrick help help help please !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! before dying !!!!!!!

Patrick,When Just Flight publish PSS products, they make some changes - to the installer and to provide "added value" - so its always worth seeking their support first. They provide e-mail support and have a support forum of sorts.However, I do not think anything they do would cause the issues you see and it not something I have ever seen. Firstly, is the problem when you are looking from the outside in spot view or when looking outside from within the cockpit?John

Patrick,When Just Flight publish PSS products, they make some changes - to the installer and to provide "added value" - so its always worth seeking their support first. They provide e-mail support and have a support forum of sorts.However, I do not think anything they do would cause the issues you see and it not something I have ever seen. Firstly, is the problem when you are looking from the outside in spot view or when looking outside from within the cockpit?John
Hello and firstable many thanks to try to help me I appreciate a lot . the problem yes it is when I am in 2D panel so looking outside , when I taxi the outside view is jerky more when I am turning and also in flight when I make a turn also it is jerky outside view . On the 3D panel little less but still alsoOn outside spot view it is 90% all right the fluidity . I want to precise also that I have locked the fps to 28 maybe PSS needs a different fps lock to begin settings ? I am with fs9.1 not FSX to precise .Windows XP SP2 . I have also modify dxtbmp to 16 bit instead 32 bit panel and texture . And also I have remarked that when The PFD ND and EFIS are not zoomed there is a little improvement but it is not nice to fly not zoomed !! I have set the fps for PFD ND at 6 fps in the set menu I have seen last year something about a dll folder concerning xml tcas something like that but I think it was incompatibilty with the other PSS no ? In my fs9 folder I have a " TCAS2V7.dll and TCAS2V7.1 text and cfg ? Is it in relation to PSS ? B 777 ? I have installed all the CD , is it possible that maybe it can be better not to install all liveries and the 3 B 777 , I don't see that very logical ? The fsnavigator has gone to modules is it normal in the installation ? I have the last fsuipc not registered . Do we have to install the SP1 and SP2 with the boxed version ? I have also the settings in fs9 much to the left !!! That are all details I think about it , but for sur it must be a little detail probably silly detail that will probably disturb the PSS program ? Hope you could find the solution !!!! thanks again and ask me all questions you need to get all the global situation . regardsPatrick

Hello and firstable many thanks to try to help me I appreciate a lot . the problem yes it is when I am in 2D panel so looking outside , when I taxi the outside view is jerky more when I am turning and also in flight when I make a turn also it is jerky outside view . On the 3D panel little less but still alsoOn outside spot view it is 90% all right the fluidity . I want to precise also that I have locked the fps to 28 maybe PSS needs a different fps lock to begin settings ? I am with fs9.1 not FSX to precise .Windows XP SP2 . I have also modify dxtbmp to 16 bit instead 32 bit panel and texture . And also I have remarked that when The PFD ND and EFIS are not zoomed there is a little improvement but it is not nice to fly not zoomed !! I have set the fps for PFD ND at 6 fps in the set menu I have seen last year something about a dll folder concerning xml tcas something like that but I think it was incompatibilty with the other PSS no ? In my fs9 folder I have a " TCAS2V7.dll and TCAS2V7.1 text and cfg ? Is it in relation to PSS ? B 777 ? I have installed all the CD , is it possible that maybe it can be better not to install all liveries and the 3 B 777 , I don't see that very logical ? The fsnavigator has gone to modules is it normal in the installation ? I have the last fsuipc not registered . Do we have to install the SP1 and SP2 with the boxed version ? I have also the settings in fs9 much to the left !!! That are all details I think about it , but for sur it must be a little detail probably silly detail that will probably disturb the PSS program ? Hope you could find the solution !!!! thanks again and ask me all questions you need to get all the global situation . regardsPatrick
Patrick,See from your earlier posts that yoiu have already removed files dsd_xml_tcas.dll and dsd_xml_tcas.ini, from your modules folder. Is this correct?The simplest thing to try next is to rebuild your FS9.cfg file. Rename the current one so that you can go back to it if necessary. Then start FS9 and it will rebuild the FS9.cfg at all the default values. Run the 777 and see if there is any change. Try this first before we go on to the next stage. {Have to say I have never seen this particular problem although both 777 and 757 have a problem with the time it takes to change textures when you look left or right in 2D}John R

hello all I taught here was a forum !!! 75 vues and 3 replies ? with no solution at all ? bizarre ? anything here I don't understand ? or here we cannot ask for help ? just to know ? regardsPatrick

Sign in to follow this  
  • Tom Allensworth,
    Founder of AVSIM Online

• Flight Simulation's Premier Resource!

AVSIM is a free service to the flight simulation community. AVSIM is staffed completely by volunteers and all funds donated to AVSIM go directly back to supporting the community. Your donation here helps to pay our bandwidth costs, emergency funding, and other general costs that crop up from time to time. Thank you for your support!

Click here for more information and to see all donations year to date.