Sign in to follow this  
Guest Petervan

Brand New Wing Views for the new IFDG 767-300!!!!

I just finished setting them up....- Just paste the following lines into your panel.cfg file. - If you already have a "views" entry in the panel cfg, just overwrite it with the one below.- Enjoy the wingviews by using your numpad. Please post any questions you have.Here ya go:[VIEWS]view_forward_WINDOWS=0VIEW_FORWARD_DIR=2.0, 0.0, 0.0VIEW_FORWARD_ZOOM=1.0VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_WINDOWS=30VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.7VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_EYE=2.75, 1.00, -28.00VIEW_FORWARD_RIGHT_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 50.0VIEW_RIGHT_WINDOWS=31VIEW_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.8VIEW_RIGHT_EYE=0.75, 1.00, -14.00VIEW_RIGHT_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 100.0VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_WINDOWS=32VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_ZOOM=0.7VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_EYE=2.75, 1.00, -5.00VIEW_REAR_RIGHT_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 125.0VIEW_REAR_WINDOWS=33VIEW_REAR_ZOOM=0.8VIEW_REAR_LEFT_WINDOWS=34VIEW_REAR_LEFT_ZOOM=0.7VIEW_REAR_LEFT_EYE=-2.0, 1.00, -5.00VIEW_REAR_LEFT_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 235.0VIEW_LEFT_WINDOWS=35VIEW_LEFT_ZOOM=0.8VIEW_LEFT_EYE=0.0, 1.00, -14.00VIEW_LEFT_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 260.0VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_WINDOWS=36VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_ZOOM=0.7VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_EYE=-2.0, 1.00, -28.00VIEW_FORWARD_LEFT_DIR=0.0, 0.0, 310.0

Just what Ive been looking for Thanks!!!!!!! Brian

Thanks again SP looks great!!!!!! Brian

Why don't you just use activecamera. Then you can save the views.

Which panel are these to be used with?

The problem with using active camera IMHO is that it totally messes up all the positioning of oneself in the plane. If I move back, it is really difficult to get back to the cockpit. With the views generated from the panel cfg, I have the views available anytime without having to reposition myself after viewing the wings for example.SP

I am using the 757/767 panel by Terblanche Jordaan with file name "b757pnl.zip." I think it's a beautiful panel.SP

Guest Petervan

If you use Active Cam 2002 version 1.1, no need to reposition yourself after wingview. You can save up to 10 preset views and call any of them through a shorcut. Easier than to edit the cfg.With previous AC version you must walk again back to the cockpit and I admit it was not easy, but now it is a peace of cake.Peter.