Sign in to follow this  
steffenpelz

Help......ActiveSky 1.5/FS2K2

I've been running ActiveSky 1.5 for quite a while and have had good luck and fun with it. Recently, my FS2k2 started not registering surface winds anymore. I get winds above 2000 feet or so, but not below.Can someone tell me what the deal is or if you experiance the same?SP

HiI hav'nt had any problems, But awxre is up to V1.86 now, you should download the latest version and it might solve your problems :-)FloydMission B.C.

SP and All,Damian just released v1.87 to fix some TAF situations. Watch for it in the library soon. SP, this will solve the AS problems you are having.Edit: It's inthe library now!Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

Well, I am using the freeware version 1.5. Not the payware version. The update is probably only meant for the payware version, right?SP

Yes, you are right. The only help for the freeware version is to enable the VATSIM servers.Hope this helps,JimActiveSky Support

SP,Buy the full wxRE if you can man, it's definitely in my top 5 addons list and the price is amazing for what it does to the sim (I can't even imagine how real it's gonna make 2004 seem!)Ryan

Ryan Maziarz
devteam.jpg

For fastest support, please submit a ticket at http://support.precisionmanuals.com