Sign in to follow this  
nytracon

Needed files

As A result of Avsim's file library problems, I am unable to locate some files that I need. Please help me to find them.ez-ga_hangers_ss_v2.zipesdg_ramplight_rwy12.ziprwy12_lib1_v.1.2.ziprwy12_lib2_v1.2.zipThank you in advance

Guest lgvpilot1
As A result of Avsim's file library problems, I am unable to locate some files that I need. Please help me to find them.ez-ga_hangers_ss_v2.zipesdg_ramplight_rwy12.ziprwy12_lib1_v.1.2.ziprwy12_lib2_v1.2.zipThank you in advance
I have ez-ga_hangers_ss_v2.ziprwy12_lib1_v.1.2.ziprwy12_lib2_v1.2.zipIf you PM me your email and give me ten minutes or so I can upload them to yousendit and you can get them from there Mark

As A result of Avsim's file library problems, I am unable to locate some files that I need. Please help me to find them.ez-ga_hangers_ss_v2.zipesdg_ramplight_rwy12.ziprwy12_lib1_v.1.2.ziprwy12_lib2_v1.2.zipThank you in advance/quote]Just to clarify - all three of the RWY12 libraries are available here in the Avsim library.This is a link to them and the RWY12 program also.http://library.avsim.net/search.php?Search...t&Go=Search

Guest lgvpilot1

Well your timing could have been better David :( Nytracon You got mail!!Still it is a good excuse to keep my yousendit account alive :( Glad to see they are still available Mark

If you go to Flightsim and search for "leaming", without quotes, you can get the ramplights.V3 of the hangars is in the library and replaces/includes v2 - http://library.avsim.net/esearch.php?DLID=116984regards,Joe
I tried the search for learning - no success. And I swear I am not an idiot. Learning pulls up stuff on learning how to fly, etc. You wouldn't have a link would you?

I tried the search for learning - no success. And I swear I am not an idiot. Learning pulls up stuff on learning how to fly, etc. You wouldn't have a link would you?
You just mis-spelled the author's name. It is LEAMINGThis is a good link:Name: ramplit3.zip Size: 142,124 Date: 01-16-2005 Downloads: 3,212 ramplit3.gif FS2004 ESDG Ramp Lights. Library for users of Rwy12 Object Placer V1.0 (RWY12_V1.ZIP). There are four ramp lights: quad, dual and single floodlights, and a small "street light." All lights "illuminate the area" in 180, 90, 45 and 34 degrees respectively. ESDG ramp lights project by Bill Leaming, Max and GMax Modeler for Eaglesoft Development

I believe Joe said "leaming" not "learning"BobOpa beat me to it

Bob

i5, 16 GB ram, GTX 960, FS on SSD, Windows 10 64 bit, home built works anyway.

I believe Joe said "leaming" not "learning"BobOpa beat me to it
Holy heck - oh well - thanks a bunch....you guys are the best