Sign in to follow this  
Guest belga1

Ariane + Mcphat .. lol

I think signing-on with Ariane was a huge mistake, hope McPhat can learn from it! Maybe Ariane will cut their crap smarten up a little.

Danny

I had a problem with Ariane last year... Luckily my credit union took care of that for me. They really are ###### poor at "customer service"; or in my case giving me my $80 product. In my opinion anyways...

___________________________________________________________________________________

Zachary Waddell -- Caravan Driver --

Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/zwaddell

Avsim ToS

Avsim Screenshot Rules

Guest anthony31fs

Where is anyone stupid enough to pay 750 pounds for a repaint getting 750 pounds from?

Guest belga1

Hello,

Where is anyone stupid enough to pay 750 pounds
Well .. I guess nobody who is sane.But Ariane are stupid enough for ask that price 3001dd9b.gifBut maybe they want to be included in the Guinness Book for Flight Simulator addon the most expensive of the world badteeth.gifRegards.bye.gifGus.

What the.... That really is pathetic. I'm sorry, but who the hell is gunna pay 750 pounds for that?

Danny

This ad copy is ridiculous "the entire interior fitted with the woods, materials and colours and fitting of your choice "we are talking about textures on polygons here right?"This is one VIP service in a lifetime and will be worth a lifetime of memories to come"Or until the next flight simultor comes out...Ariane never ceases to amaze me.

I just want to make sure as the titles mentions both McPhat and Ariane, but the tread went a little off-topic and perhaps not everybody read the first couple of posts : We have nothing to do with this ...ehm.... 'move' by Ariane.

Guest anthony31fs
I just want to make sure as the titles mentions both McPhat and Ariane, but the tread went a little off-topic and perhaps not everybody read the first couple of posts : We have nothing to do with this ...ehm.... 'move' by Ariane.
Yes. McPhat=Great Ariane=****

PLEASE ALLOW 7 DAYS UK AND 9 DAYS FOR EUROPEAN AND US DELIVERY. COURIER PRICE TO CUSTOMER INCLUDED.AND 45 UNANSWERED EMAILS PLUS AN ADDITIONAL UP TO AND INCLUDING 20,300 EURO FOR REACTIVATION IF WE DECIDE TO REISSUE ACTIVATION KEYS.

Regards,

Dave Opper

HiFi Support Manager

Supportteam_BannerA.png